Jordan Clarke, a star in the making..... (1 Viewer)

Sbmacca

I'm not sure he did. My mate was his coach at Woodlands. He played centre back for them and centre midfield for the Academy. Someone says they watched him last season in the academy and he was playing at centre back, so they obviously moved him back. But my mate converted him to a right back at Woodlands and the Club then followed suit.

You talking about mr evans?

SkyBlue_Bear83

And I only post on here to seek approval from complete strangers

That's hurt me real bad
Wasn't meant to hurt you, wouldn't expect anyone to get hurt over what someone says over the internet and nobody posts to seek approval from strangers, most people post to have reasonable debate and discussion and others not so much.

Why don't you try to debate instead of again just posting a sarcastic nothing comment?

Macca

Wasn't meant to hurt you, wouldn't expect anyone to get hurt over what someone says over the internet and nobody posts to seek approval from strangers, most people post to have reasonable debate and discussion and others not so much.

Why don't you try to debate instead of again just posting a sarcastic nothing comment?

I might do once we ve found something new to debate. In the meantime I will indulge my cynical and sarcastic self whilst presuming those who it annoys will ignore me

SkyBlue_Bear83

I might do once we ve found something new to debate. In the meantime I will indulge my cynical and sarcastic self whilst presuming those who it annoys will ignore me
There are plenty of things to discuss instead of just trying to spark an argument / wind people up. Never a dull moment following CCFC

He tells me Christie was one of a talented few in that team. Woodlands has a good hit rate on producing sporting types with England rugby internationals and all that, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread