Jonny Depp (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody seen his court case keep popping up? He's now saying he finished with his ex because she shit in his bed.

You couldn't make half of it up.

skyblue1991

Not read the full story but don't know what to believe. On the face of it it sounds like both had a part to play.

Both careers are finished after this anyway. Depp is 57 so it won't bother him too much for Heard is only 34 so she will struggle

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Otis

Been reading up it the last couple of days or so, and some of it seems quite bizarre.

I kind of get the feeling Depp may well win. Couple of things spring to mind.

Amber Heard said that Jonny Depp threw a mobile phone at her, as if throwing a baseball, and it hit her right under the eye. The police however, found no injuries. And Amber Heard also claims he used a wine bottle to smash up things in their flat, but that the entire fiat was searched after and no damage at all found.

I wouldn't say his career is over at 57. Tom Cruise is 58.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Never liked Johnny Depp anyway. He always looks pissed up or stoned. He comes across as a right misery as well. Much prefer Brad Pitt as an actor. And can anyone make any sense of that TV advert for aftershave, he does? Total nonsense.

clint van damme

Never liked Johnny Depp anyway. He always looks pissed up or stoned. He comes across as a right misery as well. Much prefer Brad Pitt as an actor. And can anyone make any sense of that TV advert for aftershave, he does? Total nonsense.

he has made some dross but he's made some films I've really enjoyed as well, Black mass, Blow and Donnie Brasco were good movies in my opinion.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Can't really blame the ad on him. All the marketing firms that do perfumes make totally incomprehensible adverts. Gaultier is the worst. Never "Chanel. You'll smell nice". At least Lynx have the guts to go with a "wear this and get some pussy" angle (even if it's not true unless you're still at school)

SkyBlueScottie

I’ve heard bits and pieces from the missus.

Can someone tell me who I’m meant to hate? Thanks.

Initially it was Depp. He got slated, and anyone who stood by him also got slated. I recall JK Rowling getting abuse for continuing to cast him in the Fantastic Beasts trilogy. However as time has gone on, it's clear she was just as much to blame, possibly more.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why is everything so surreal these days?

TBH the two of them are coming across really badly - like spoilt children and doing nothing for those with the opinions that those in the arts are little more than precious, ego driven fragile individuals unable to take criticism.

David O'Day

Why is everything so surreal these days?

TBH the two of them are coming across really badly - like spoilt children and doing nothing for those with the opinions that those in the arts are little more than precious, ego driven fragile individuals unable to take criticism.

Because they are cunts who no one has ever said no to before

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Haha " I can feel it......it's magic "
Then uses a shovel and throws sand over himself "
Its got to be one of the worst ads for a long time.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Because they are cunts who no one has ever said no to before
Jesus Christ . Who really gives a shit about these two attention seekers. Just turn the fucking telly off.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

ADM is a weird little man
Well fancy that .
Calling Depp and his missus cunts is pathetic really. They aren't at all of consequence in the grand scheme of things so just put them on ignore and concentrate on wanking.

Last edited:

stay_up_skyblues

Has he been convicted of wife beating?

Seems it was a libel case from him against the sun, not a criminal or civil case against him by his ex or anyone else. All that can be deduced from this is that the Sun had reasonable grounds to print that he was a wife beater.

Grendel

Seems it was a libel case from him against the sun, not a criminal or civil case against him by his ex or anyone else. All that can be deduced from this is that the Sun had reasonable grounds to print that he was a wife beater.

I doubt he will act again

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread