jonathan forte/lee barnard (1 Viewer)

frontman allowed to leave southampton. Good record at this level, could be exactly what we need http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_u3CBhrUM

Barnard has a good scoring record at this level, I would much prefer us going after people like him rather than brazilians who might be good

Nonleagueherewecome

Barnard would be great, but could probably get a decent Championship club.

Both are good players, they would be good additions at League 1 level. Both would be better signings than the guy from Preston. Stop AT, before it's too late! :facepalm:

What the hell are you talking about?

Barton is a midfielder and Barnard and Forte are strikers.

junglej13

I've said a few times Barnard would be a great addition. We were linked with him a couple of years back for about £250k. Don't think he did much in the Championship so he would be a gamble for any Championship side.

Sutty

Both are good players, they would be good additions at League 1 level. Both would be better signings than the guy from Preston. Stop AT, before it's too late! :facepalm:

Yep, sure. Let's stick with 2 central midfielders to ensure we can play with 8 strikers if needs be. :facepalm:

Would be very happy if we signed Barnard, but at the cost of a central midfield player or two? No chance.

ccfc_Tom

I reckon he'll end up bottom end of the championship at someone like Barnsley.

probably true. if we even did go in for him maybe he'd be swayed by guaranteed regular football and potential promotion party with him in the team

Users who are viewing this thread