Jon Gaunt (1 Viewer)

kingharvest

Sorry if this has been mentioned but the guys an absolute tool. This was a direct tweet to Cyrus Christie after Christie had tweeted how gutted he was

"@cyruschristie well why don't you and your team mates play better and harder then? You lot were a disgrace to the shirt yesterday"

Dick

J

Jack Griffin

Confirms my suspicions, not as if he goes up the games is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

rob9872

Was it really him?

dongonzalos

Its a shame really, I used to enjoy his radio show, he used to tell it as it was but he has let himself down a bit recently

kingharvest

You think Christie was a disgrace to the shirt? Please say you're joking, it's far too depressing to think someone agrees with him

rob9872

He is a parasite but agree with him about Collymore. Suddenly everyone sees him as Mr nice guy following a few carefully chosen comments on the radio, but he is and always will be a cock.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I worked with Jon Gaunt when I was at BBC CWR back in the early 90's, He was a Prima Donna around the studios back then, and no-one liked him! I still haven't changed my mind! I used to ring his phone-in show when he moved to Three Counties Radio just to piss him off and he barred my calls!

wingy

Think he has dreams of becoming Coventrys new elected mayor ,what a nightmare ,imagine all that power in one pair of hands,just a hasbeen shockjock ,like james wale or Clarkson a Cock .

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Think he has dreams of becoming Coventrys new elected mayor ,what a nightmare ,imagine all that power in one pair of hands,just a hasbeen shockjock ,like james wale or Clarkson a Cock .

Funnily enough Wingy, I can't stand James Whale or Jeremy Clarkson either! Both fuckwit knobheads! ;)

jackmartin

gaunt is a no mark ,failed shock jock failed bussiness man (tictock) and a freeloader, he has never bought a ticket to watch cov and allways slags the club off.hopefully he will just fade away unlike his gut

gaunty is a legend, always gets cov in the public eye, and i agree with him about the city, they are a disgrace, have been most of the season, can anybody really argue with that?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Bulkington - But then why say that to a young player who has only just started playing league football this season and works his socks off every game? Its not like its Christies fault, he is a MOM contender pretty much every game IMO. Clearly the man has never saw Christie play. If this is how he gets Cov in the public eye I'd rather he just shut up to be honest, what a David Bell-end.

SkyBlueScottie

Absolute twat, met him many times he is a friend of a friend. Never pays to go and watch the City. Generally an unpleasant bloke who offers little to anything.

Tankie

Jon Gaunt.
36_1_30.gif
Is the lowest kind of Journalist, an ignorant bully, who made rudeness an art form.
He used to bawl people out on the radio, no matter how old or infirmed they were, then cut them off when they started to get the better of him, he was openly proud of his uncouth manner, and obnoxious personality, he finally got the sack after strings of complaint,..."Good Ridance, you sorry assed Mo Fu...

tippex9

Gaunt needs reaction like this to stay in the public eye, it just panders to his need.

As for saying Christie (who I'm a fan of) or anyone else in the squad isn't trying is misguided. Sometimes people see poor results as a lack of effort when truthfully, a lot of them just ain't good enough full stop. I'd run for 90 minutes for the shirt but the game would be over by half-time coz I'm not good enough.... I think jumping on the players back could possibly make things worse but definately doesn't help.

This phrase 'I pay my money I can say what I like' doesn't apply on Twitter, thats just sitting at home failing to handle disappointment like an adult.

kingharvest

Thats what got me about it. If they aren't good enough then that's one thing. To question their commitment and effort is another altogether, and that's what he did.

Anyway, i hate him, hate what he's about, hate his anti-EU stance, hate how he makes his career. If that's what it takes to get Cov in the public eye i'd rather we weren't.

torchomatic

Yes, how dare he slag the club and the players off. That's our job.

torchomatic

Sorry, it must be hard for you to detect sarcasm.

not sure you got the stones to slag anyone off, saying that everything is going great in your eyes

Mr T - Sukka!

He has an opionion, so what? he can say what he likes.

Dont like it? Ah well he aint going to lose sleepeover it.

Me i dont really care to be honest.

BackRoomRummermill

Jon Gaunt typical press Bandit with lots to say about nothing and where there is a band wagon to jump on he is at the front of the queue.

The peoples champion that nobody wants

EleanorRigby

I remember him slagging George Galloway on Talk Sport but when challenged to an open debate by George he made his excuses not to. Went down in my book then. Galloway would have ripped in to him big time.

rob9872

Galloway is an even bigger tool though. Sharp and bright but still a tool

Users who are viewing this thread