Jon Gaunt Let Down (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Jon Gaunt

Gotta say very disappointed in him.

Having now read that article from Councillor Mutton regarding what is happening in the meetings

Gaunty yesterday announced the deal is done and in a few weeks it will be done for the entire stadium

This chap gets time on television and national radio and he just reported complete lies

Either he made it up himself or he needs to have a strong word with his sources for making him look like a complete liar

When the petition went on twitter he said the creator of it was a thug and spread this around encouraging people not to sign it.

When asked why he considered the bloke to be a thug he did not really have a sensible answer, not one that meets the definition of thug in the dictionary anyway. It was more of a case that they have differing views.

I know some people hate him and some love him, he is like Marmite.

I personally used to really enjoy his shows on talk sport and he did seem to tell it the way it was especially regarding groups such as liberty and political correctness gone mad.

He did seem to represent the voice of the people on many matters. If you could ignore all the Jag and mansion crap.

But honestly I did not have him down as someone who would just make stuff up and put it out there and call people thugs but have no substance to justify the allegation.

I used to hope he would make it back to the big time again.

I thought maybe on issues like this he would now be saying to SISU OK the council want you to show your funds. They want you to agree that the revenue streams form the share will go directly into CCFC. They want you to agree to build a hotel

These are all things you said you wanted as well, these are now apparently the stumbling blocks. Why are they stumbling blocks?

I thought he would be the type to challenge demand interviews with Joy and get to the truth. Get an interview with Cllr Mutton. Speak to the chap from ACL who just left.

Speak to them live unlike prepared statements that the CET accept.

Dissapointed

dongonzalos

I will reserve judgement on Keys as we know his source was the Hoff. So he must have been told it is on only for something to go wrong.

It will be interesting reading if the Hoff does finally say what's been happening.

Real

Gaunt couldn't lace the late Mike Dickens boots. I can't believe anybody wants to listen to his childish drivel. He can't accept people can have a different opinion to him, but rather than debate the point he resorts to childish insults. Pathetic cretin.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wsybpi

WillieStanley

Yeah... Bastard freedom and political correctness! What is this country coming to, when we can't opres and offend people weaker than ourselves!

No time for Gaunt and the like, despite CCFC. The guys a walking Daily Mail.

Users who are viewing this thread