Joined Up Approach (1 Viewer)

I've read a lot of really interesting opinion on here, some great research and articles from elsewhere, and its very clear that even if we dont all agree on who is to blame and the way forward, what we all want is The Sky Blues, back playing at the Ricoh preferably with new owners (of both team and ground?) draw a great big fat line under it and get back on with football?

I'm maybe looking at the Trust here, or Nick? but we've all been asking who can we get to come and referee, how can we get a higher profile nationally so that the ALL parties can be investigated and a ruling made. Who do we write to, canvass, etc and who is going to do it? I think its important that it is a single but big voice? I know there are some financial/legal bods about on here or elsewhere, but I'd like to suggest that we form an action committee with a very limited agenda to get an impartial investigation of all elements. (This may happen under the high court investigation of the Liquidation?) but In my opinion we as supporters need to have a clear plan as to how we are going to bring the issue to the attention of the national footballing public.

We dont trust the administrator, have been let down by the football league and shouldnt trust SISU or ACL is it is to be impartial.

Time for talk is done, its time for action

Users who are viewing this thread