Johnsons Paint Trophy (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

so, where we gonna end up in this next year ?

I'm amazed a few threads have commented about "Wembley, a decent cup run" etc, on this site and others

I can see us doing anythng in this either, just no winning mentality at the club for years, why will next season by any different ?

Grendel

Well it is bound to be exciting playing all those rubbish teams in Division One and Two. We may draw some hopeless non entity like Bury. Victory against the likes of them is a certainty...isn't it?

Essexrobbie

I hate to rain on anybodies parade but its a lot harder to get out of any division than staying in one. To get out you need goal scorers from every area of the pitch and at least one striker scoring 20 plus for the season. The football is a lot more ugly and frantic and drags you down to its level however a good passing game you think you play. Just because its a level below the standard you were in the previous year, the competition and desire to escape is just as intense and consistency especially at home is a must. The Ricoh must be turned into a fortress where sides fear the intimidating atmosphere, although even that didn't guarantee an early escape from div one as Leeds discovered for a few years.

torchomatic

I hate rain on anyone's parade either so lets wait and see if we go down, eh?

Happy Christmas.

I hate rain on anyone's parade either so lets wait and see if we go down, eh?

Happy Christmas.

well if anybody thinks we have any chance of staying up this season then they are clearly clueless on football, when we are in the johnstones paint we will face ridicule but i would love to watch us at wembley in any competition

Users who are viewing this thread