John Gregory (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Favourite for the Crawley job. If he gets it I really hope he's using the time as preparation for a return to the Vile!

CJ_covblaze

really surprised he vanished for so long to be fair!

Appointed today. "I want people to dread the trip to Crawley". Well you'll certainly make that happen John. None of your own fans will want to go in a few weeks.

He's been managing in Kazakhstan. Who was the first set of fans to sing "sacked in the morning" to him when he was at the Vile btw? :)

CJ_covblaze

Strange he never got another Premier club after the Villa.

He disappeared after QPR didn't he. Aside from a few good months at the Vile (that you could say we had a hand in destroying) he was crap. Had the tactical know how of a potato or an onion. Quite frankly Villa would of been better off having a turnip in the dug out. Oh hang on a minute...!

wingy

He disappeared after QPR didn't he. Aside from a few good months at the Vile (that you could say we had a hand in destroying) he was crap. Had the tactical know how of a potato or an onion. Quite frankly Villa would of been better off having a turnip in the dug out. Oh hang on a minute...!

I'm sure deadly Doug was the sort of chairman who have loved to have sat alongside him In the DOUG-OUT (sorry for the pun) If he had the same level of Ineptitude and Ignorance.

CJ_covblaze

I'm sure deadly Doug was the sort of chairman who have loved to have sat alongside him In the DOUG-OUT (sorry for the pun) If he had the same level of Ineptitude and Ignorance.

Mine was worse don't worry. Surely you're not likening DE to Orange Ken are you Wingy?!

Users who are viewing this thread