John Fleck (2 Viewers)

theferret

Thought he ran the show again today. Last week he was outstanding. Credit where it's due, his transformation this season has been huge, and he looks a lot fitter and sharper. Our style of play clearly suits him, and both he and Thomas have been the outstanding players for me this season, but neither is getting the plaudits they perhaps deserve.

bamalamafizzfazz

Onlyu seen us once but I agree he was top notch but yoru second suggestion of Thomas looks great. So composed and controlling the tempo.

I worry that bigger clubs will come sniffing at some point.

Greggs

Superb player, finally fulfilling his massive potential! Total praise to SP and Flecky. PUSB

SP seems to be actually making players better, rather than years of underachieving ones!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Watching him last year- I thought he had ability- for those that have seen him... has he found the missing application ingredient that seemed absent last year?

covboy9

i really liked Jennings and bailey together but fleck and Thomas are a different class, I would guess that Fleck has become a dad or something like that, hes grown up and is now taking it seriously, fitness improved tenfold but don't underestimate Thomas because he covers Fleck and allows him to run the show, well done lads

covcity4life

hes always been a great player, just wasn't given a chance before

the fact that so many boo boys targeted him is because he does not play hoofball or run around like a headless chicken.

new age footballer who is only appreciated by educated football fans :)

troll over.

come on stupot, give me a rebuttle lol

Sutty

Last year a midfield 2 of Thomas and Fleck would have been an absolute disaster.

This year it looks excellent. Thomas is so positionally aware. Whenever there's a loose ball he seems to be there to get hold of it. He's got nowhere near the range of passing Fleck has but he knows that and just keeps things nice and simple in possession. Fleck is the one that plays the diagonals and the sharp through balls.

Onlyu seen us once but I agree he was top notch but yoru second suggestion of Thomas looks great. So composed and controlling the tempo.

I worry that bigger clubs will come sniffing at some point.

January will be a testing time for holding on to a number of players. It will certainly test SISU's resolve as to whether they consider the club has any sort of future.

Brighton Sky Blue

His only problem at any of his clubs has been fitness and work ethic. The ability has always been there and it's high time that a manager was able to get through to him-Pressley's man management skills are likely a big reason behind the current form and long may it continue.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm over the moon for the lad, and Thomas. All of them!
I don't think many teams will be able to cope with our style, I'm pinching myself that we're playing so well.
I think Barton will also come good when he plays.
On the field, the feeling is positive like never before.

ACL, SISU, sort it out, get us back in the RICOH.

I'm over the moon for the lad, and Thomas. All of them!
I don't think many teams will be able to cope with our style, I'm pinching myself that we're playing so well.
I think Barton will also come good when he plays.
On the field, the feeling is positive like never before.

ACL, SISU, sort it out, get us back in the RICOH.

Barton's got obvious potential but must learn to up his attitude and be able to head the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread