John Fleck MoM (1 Viewer)

hill83

giphy.gif

Adge

Never mind that-let’s continue the fixation with Maddison instead......

mark_ccfc

I just found it interesting that someone playing for us only a couple of seasons ago is good enough to be MoM in the premier league in a match against the league leaders. When we have players who are good in our side I always wonder how well they would do at the top level. Just goes to show that there isn't such a massive gap in skill between the divisions as you might think.

I posted this just as a matter of interest, no other reason. I don't follow ex players as a rule, I just happened to notice this when I read the Sheff U vs Liv match report, to be honest I forgot he had even gone to sheffield.

clint van damme

I just found it interesting that someone playing for us only a couple of seasons ago is good enough to be MoM in the premier league in a match against the league leaders. When we have players who are good in our side I always wonder how well they would do at the top level. Just goes to show that there isn't such a massive gap in skill between the divisions as you might think.

I posted this just as a matter of interest, no other reason. I don't follow ex players as a rule, I just happened to notice this when I read the Sheff U vs Liv match report, to be honest I forgot he had even gone to sheffield.

you don't need to explain yourself to this shower of cheeky bastards mate!

Malaka

I get it, but remember they weren't anywhere near premiership standard when they left. They have developed into premier league players, which is something that we could not do for them. Good luck to them and I hope that they do well.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He's still capable of that hospital pass to the opposition while under no pressure just in front of the defence putting his team in the shit.

ceetee

He's still capable of that hospital pass to the opposition while under no pressure just in front of the defence putting his team in the shit.
I remember one game at Ricoh where he gave the ball away to the opposition, the ball came back to him and he gave it away again.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Deep lying ball players like Fleck always are, esp. for smaller teams. Rarely get goals, rarely play the final pass to get an assist even if they're pivotal in the move and don't even get any clean sheet bonuses. Also not exciting enough to get MoM or a decent rating as they tend to go unnoticed a lot of the time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I remember one game at Ricoh where he gave the ball away to the opposition, the ball came back to him and he gave it away again.

He did it far more often than people seem to remember. He had his good points but you just knew every few games he'd give the opposition an almost free run on goal.

Skyblueweeman

Just joined so assume I'll show in the league after this weekends games.

I'd be 16th now. Still, better than last.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread