John Eustace (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

If we are going to buy someone out of a contract I would want it to the Luton Town chap.

rupert_bear

The manager appointment could tell us a lot about our future and the sisu future with us. Mark Venus has sort of become the obvious choice, cheaper option I would think, knows the club and all the ramifications here be interesting if offered will he accept if he doesn't I'll expect him to leave the club, how can he stay ? and should he not accept it could lead to a potential expensive appointment manager, backroom staff, contracts etc. Going to be very interesting.

Hobo

Finished 11th with limited resources, got us Dublin.

Moved on because we wanted a big name of Ron Atkinson... after we'd won a game, too.

For me what prepped Phil Neals reign was the arrival of coach Phil Brown from a internal fall out with another staff member at Manchester United

Malaka

The manager appointment could tell us a lot about our future and the sisu future with us. Mark Venus has sort of become the obvious choice, cheaper option I would think, knows the club and all the ramifications here be interesting if offered will he accept if he doesn't I'll expect him to leave the club, how can he stay ? and should he not accept it could lead to a potential expensive appointment manager, backroom staff, contracts etc. Going to be very interesting.
It would be popular with the players

Gint11

John Eustace has no 'feeling of the club' has he? The club has changed massively since he was a player. Not being pedantic but we are a different club now.

Warwickhunt

To
For me what prepped Phil Neals reign was the arrival of coach Phil Brown from a internal fall out with another staff member at Manchester United
Tommy docherty was having it away with Phil Brown's misses that's why he left United and he come to us

Warwickhunt

Do you know what the general feeling is from the players about TM's resignation? Surprised, pleased, upset? I'd imagine the majority would be disappointed.
If you look at TM's quote when he left that some players would not miss him

Warwickhunt

Was it Phil Brown or the club doctor

players in the team will think TM was good those not will think he's crap, that's players for you.
Lawrie Brown was the club's physiotherapists and she was married to Phil Brown

Chipfat

Dowie was here at a time when our wage bill was through the roof. Several players were on 10k a week plus and Doyle was the highest paid.

Rather than building for the future he was burning at an alarming rate. I believe he won 3 of his last 15 league games and had 36 players on the books when he was sacked

Dowie didn't control the budget, in fact unlike what you believe,no doubt, nor did TM. Secondly Dowie didn't sign Doyle and as Doyle's contract would like all players on long term contracts they go up a % every year he would not of controlled that either. As for his record look at my post i said ANY MANAGER OVER TIME WILL STRUGGLE AT THIS CLUB, WHY? because no matter what plan the manager has the owner will not, can not or has no desire to fund it. Ambition is Zero, but hey you carry on Gren, but i bet you never even seen Dowie Coach or talked to the man but you know best.

8 Managers 9 now including MV in 8 years, lets see the next managers record after 6 months when he understands that instead of building a club to succeed, the best are sold to fund the wheel of bullshit and stagnation the club is on.

Users who are viewing this thread