John Aloisi & Michael Mifsud (1 Viewer)

SussexSkyBlue

Watching Melbourne Heat vs Melbourne Victory on BT Vision.

Alosi is the manager of Melbourne Heat and he's signed Mifsud as his striker

they've not won in 10 games.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ah yes..... Michael Mifsud. The Messiah that never was. The Saviour. Strange what became of his career eh?

shmmeee

Got fucked by his agent. Was it Brizzle he was going to but asked for too much or wanted a Prem team or something. Never went anywhere after that.

Covstu

Got fucked by his agent. Was it Brizzle he was going to but asked for too much or wanted a Prem team or something. Never went anywhere after that.
agreed, another case of a greedy agent manipulating a player

Grendel

Ah yes..... Michael Mifsud. The Messiah that never was. The Saviour. Strange what became of his career eh?

When Reading were rumoured to be offering £5 million people were screaming it showed lack of ambition if we sold him.

Fans always know best.

lewys33

I never rated him that much. Am I the only one? obviously he had his special moments but his shooting was awful!! he was just quick!

best used as a sub in my opinion. when the defence were tired he would come on, blitz the defence and 1 of his 5 shots would be on target!

lewys33

When Reading were rumoured to be offering £5 million people were screaming it showed lack of ambition if we sold him.

Fans always know best.

Said all along we should have off loaded him as soon as a decent offer came in. I know best.

Users who are viewing this thread