Joey barton again... (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

This guy needs some serious help fast before its to late from the fa and his club. Latest tweet is he would of walked in the england squad if he behavied better. Slaged of henderson and liverpool players etc. Guys mentally ill. Constantly looking for a row show the signs of some illness.

ajsccfc

Ignoring the sideshow he's become, I do think he's deluded about his own ability. He's Jimmy Bullard with a knuckle duster.

Puck

This guy needs some serious help fast before its to late from the fa and his club. Latest tweet is he would of walked in the england squad if he behavied better. Slaged of henderson and liverpool players etc. Guys mentally ill. Constantly looking for a row show the signs of some illness.

And your point in posting this on the main page of a Coventry City Forum is what exactly?

CovisGod

@valiant - This, the guys a thug, nothing more, I don't by into the mentally ill thing, he's just a knob that thinks he's hard because he has a bit of cash and plays football, it isn't a wonder he keeps getting started on in clubs I bet it's him kicking off more than the other way round

@puck - chill out its a Sunday, I'm sure a mod will move it when they get out of bed

Skybluestu

@valiant - This, the guys a thug, nothing more, I don't by into the mentally ill thing, he's just a knob that thinks he's hard because he has a bit of cash and plays football, it isn't a wonder he keeps getting started on in clubs I bet it's him kicking off more than the other way round

@puck - chill out its a Sunday, I'm sure a mod will move it when they get out of bed

I don't buy into the mentally I'll thing????? What a half brained thing to say. People like you really fuck me off. The bloke isn't well. It's nothing to do with money. As per tho, he has an illness that you can't see, so cunts like you brush it aside. Ask yourself this. If you ever see somebody dying with symptoms of cancer would you just say get up and stop your moaning???? No you wouldn't!!! It's no fucking different with mental illness. Truth is that he is probably spending ever minute of his life battling with himself. You prick

Covstu

Easy stu, has he been diagnosed with a mental I'llness then? Plus I dont think it is anything slightly related to someone who has cancer, I have had the misfortune to know a few people will cancer and the last thing they do is moan about their lives.

CCFC123

I know somebody that deals with people like barton and it does appear he may have a problem. Notice how his club havent sacked him yet? Wouldnt be surprised if he is or will be going through diagnosis testing before he plays again.

LastGarrison

I don't buy into the mentally I'll thing????? What a half brained thing to say. People like you really fuck me off. The bloke isn't well. It's nothing to do with money. As per tho, he has an illness that you can't see, so cunts like you brush it aside. Ask yourself this. If you ever see somebody dying with symptoms of cancer would you just say get up and stop your moaning???? No you wouldn't!!! It's no fucking different with mental illness. Truth is that he is probably spending ever minute of his life battling with himself. You prick

And the winner of the biggest over reaction to a post is........

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Totally agree LG! Can't believe this post! Blimey, the OP merely stated an opinion! And further to this, young kids read these forums. Don't really want this sort of gutter mouth wording on here.

CovisGod

@skybluestu - Bollox, if he was mentally ill I'd have sympathy, who the fuck are you to proclaim somebody is just because they act like a c-unt, I see 100 blokes in nightclubs up and down the country acting like him every night, are they all mentally Ill ? Get off your high horse sunshine, it's my opinion, I won't call you names, that's apparently a sign of a mentally ill person :-/

Sutty

He is a recovering alcoholic. Not sure about mentally ill but he does have a problem he's trying to overcome.

Skybluestu

Easy stu, has he been diagnosed with a mental I'llness then? Plus I dont think it is anything slightly related to someone who has cancer, I have had the misfortune to know a few people will cancer and the last thing they do is moan about their lives.

And I've the miss fortune of having a mental illness and I get REALLY pissed off by people's half arsed attitude towards it. As for it not being related to cancer you are correct. It isn't. I was merely pointing out that people don't deserve to be brushed aside, which is common place where mental health is concerned, but would never happen to somebody who had a terminal illness.

Skybluestu

@skybluestu - Bollox, if he was mentally ill I'd have sympathy, who the feck are you to proclaim somebody is just because they act like a c-unt, I see 100 blokes in nightclubs up and down the country acting like him every night, are they all mentally Ill ? Get off your high horse sunshine, it's my opinion, I won't call you names, that's apparently a sign of a mentally ill person :-/

I didn't proclaim he was.

CCFC123

his brother went inside for using an axe on someone in liverpool and killing them i remember? (tell me if i'm wrong)?

sounds to me there is a problem in the family and he could be an illness.

CovisGod

"And I've the miss fortune of having a mental illness and I get REALLY pissed off by people's half arsed attitude towards it."

And how do you know how much I know about mental illness ? You made an assumption based on no fact due to me saying I believe Joey Barton isn't mentally ill he's a thug. It's people like you that get my goat, presuming that everyone else is thick to any cause......and as for the comparison to cancer, my dad died of cancer aged 44 so no I don't really see a link between the two.

StatoTK

@Skybluestu I didn't realise you were such a higher authority on the complexities of mental health. You say people like CovisGod are the problem yet Whats worse are people who patronizingly assume that just because someones personality doesn't fit in with the socially acceptable norm that they must be mentally ill. I don't condone barton's actions but the guy doesn't seem to wake up and listen to the voices in his head. He is very reactionary whether it be to the media, football fans, twitter or the general public. Could he react more responsibly? Sure. Is he mentally ill? Its certainly not your place to say. If you care to continue with the name calling i have a seven yr old niece who May be more on your level.

Marty

Lets face it, Henderson, Downing, Carrol or Kelly, should be nowhere near that squad. Barton isn't a bad footballer, above average prem player and that's it. Hes a complete and utter tool though. Can't see the issue here or is it the current 'in thing', lets see who can be most offended by nothing, throw away comments.

Tad

Blokes been given so many chances to change his ways it's beyond a joke now. He's not even that good. Newcastle have been a lot better without him. Doubt he'll play in the top flight much longer. He's not worth the hassle.

SkyBlue_Bear83

tbf 1/2 years ago when he was playing for Newcastle I might have agreed with him, he has been very poor this season and should be nowhere near the squad.

Him blaming his bad behaviour is frankly laughable, I guess John Terry must have been on his best behaviour over the last year as he has been selected. If he was good enough he would be in it. The guy is a deluded fool

Users who are viewing this thread