Joel Latibeaudiere (5 Viewers)

fatso

The feedback about this guy is concerning from Swansea fans. I trust MR and AV, but i can't say ive seen one endorsement (more like each of their fans saying he's stealing a living as a footballer and they'd drive him to us to get rid😅)
Tbf to the lad, they played him out of position for most of the season, a CH asked to play RWB, so he was never going to go marauding down the touchline, and was probably targeted by the opposition.
Then the fans started to turn against him when he didn't sign the new contract.

Pusb1

Yep that's fair. Hoping he signs as a CB rather than shoehorned into RWB.

i dont think pace, or bombing up and down the wing is his game

long way home

Seen him in the gold cup and although not a great standard he looked very good in the games i watched. Played as a DCM, good on the ball, quick enough to cover the space and athletic enough to play the position. He would be another that can play in multiple positions and would be the right age for Adi and Dennis to improve him as a player. In my opinion if he signs would be addition to the squad.

shmmeee

The feedback about this guy is concerning from Swansea fans. I trust MR and AV, but i can't say ive seen one endorsement (more like each of their fans saying he's stealing a living as a footballer and they'd drive him to us to get rid😅)

Ive seen a couple say he looks a lot better as a CB. TBH I’m not sure Swansea fans know a footballer when they see one. They play the worlds dullest football anyway.

slowpoke

Has he been signed as a rwb, cb or dcm ? He played dcm for Jamaica who got to the semi-finals so he certainly no slouch there.
Be interesting who else Robins brings in defence wise.

Il Pirata

Has he been signed as a rwb, cb or dcm ? He played dcm for Jamaica who got to the semi-finals so he certainly no slouch there.
Be interesting who else Robins brings in defence wise.
Jamaica have more depth at DC than they do in midfield so makes sense for him to slot in there if he can play DM.

SBT

Glad it's not just me. I didn't see it either. Nothing like the stick Gimoc has had, not that I am defending Gimoc by the way.
Don't remember it either

Do remember plenty of rain dances begging SBB to come back though. Simply untrue to say these guys don't enjoy celebrity status on here - it's the whole reason they're sharing the info in the first place

CDK

The coaches there ,don't think they are the brightest as we have had a couple of good signings from them,one of has gone for 20million.

David O'Day

Glad it's not just me. I didn't see it either. Nothing like the stick Gimoc has had, not that I am defending Gimoc by the way.
gimoc get's stick because most what he says is thinly veiled nonsense fed to him by disgruntled ex box holders wo are being asked to pay more than l2 rates

Users who are viewing this thread