Joe Pigott (1 Viewer)

ceetee

Do we want a Biamou replacement, or should we push Godden/ Walker down the pecking order and bring in a first choice striker?. I'm not totally convinced that Walker and Godden will both be fit all the time, and their partnership is unproven.

Skybluefaz

What do the Walsall fans say about him?

Good age, out of contact (I think), scored goals in league one at a poor Wimbledon side. Would Baka or Biamou slot in and score 20 in league one at any side never mind Wimbledon? Massively doubt it. Think he's worth a shout as a squad player.

Last edited:

slowpoke

Do we want a Biamou replacement, or should we push Godden/ Walker down the pecking order and bring in a first choice striker?. I'm not totally convinced that Walker and Godden will both be fit all the time, and their partnership is unproven.
We need another striker maybe two not third or fourth choice but whoever comes in if they do the business our present strikers have to wait their turn.

Mr Panda

On the face of it, seems like it'd be a good idea signing a guy who can score goals even though he's playing for a lower end team. But I feel like he's one of these players where despite getting goals it doesn't really reflect his true ability.

Need movement, technique and ability at this level. Big boys that can get on the end of crosses isn't enough.

Deity

The first team desperately needs an injection of pace. That has been clear all season.

I font know who our statistically quickest players are but I suspect that Giles, Baka, and Pask were amongst them. None of which were first team starters.

mid like to see at least one quick centre half, a quick left back and a lightning quick forwarded added this window.

Essexrobbie

He will always be a legend at Southend for his 90th minute equalizer at wembley in the playoff final. But Ive seen him many times and he goes missing. Scores goals in div 2 but certainly not a championship striker.

Users who are viewing this thread