Joe Murphy (1 Viewer)

Edje and Thomas have both tweeted about being shocked by some big news, most likely by the player releases. Everyone knows Wood is leaving and its likely Sheffers will follow, so its not those 2. I have weird feeling that it could be Joe Murphy, who would be a massive loss to the club. I admit, i have had my doubts on him, even wanting Dunn to get a chance (which i will never live down), but iMO he's the bets keeper in the league and Pressley would be mad to let him go. Does anyone actually want him to go? If so, would you bring Burge up to number 1 or bring in a new keeper?

ccfcway

whats the point of that ?

He wont be on much money and we would need to sign a replacement...

Getting rid of Wood and McSheffs wages will be the priority. Sounds completely plausable that all those out of contract have been showed the door. Thomas and Edge will have been shcoked at that news, even though its obvious

Getting rid of Wood and McSheffs wages will be the priority. Sounds completely plausable that all those out of contract have been showed the door. Thomas and Edge will have been shcoked at that news, even though its obvious

Apparently SP isnt keen on Dunn, so he could be leaving, which is good, cus we wouldnt want him as number 1. I just got a weird feeling about Murphy

torchomatic

So you've started a thread because "you have the feeling" he's being let go? Fair enough, I suppose.

So you've started a thread because "you have the feeling" he's being let go? Fair enough, I suppose.

Well Edje and Thomas both tweeted about being shocked by some big news on the day the players were told who would go. I cant see Edje leaving and Thomas is entitled to a new deal so i dont think its about them leaving. Wood and Sheffers are set to go already so Murphy is the only big player left who i could see going

SkyblueDave89

Either - Whole squad to go, start season with players on monthly contracts like Portsmouth did, then relegation fight all season, drop into L2 or someone brave enough to come in sort out this complete mess we are in & then loyal City fans seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Nonleagueherewecome

We've already got two goalkeepers, Burge and Dunn, and they are on less wages, so it's a win-win!

Bigelvesy

Either - Whole squad to go, start season with players on monthly contracts like Portsmouth did, then relegation fight all season, drop into L2 or someone brave enough to come in sort out this complete mess we are in & then loyal City fans seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

I'd still support us if that was the case, id hate what was going on, be furious my club was being torn apart, but id still buy the shirt and wear it with pride. This is my hometown club, my one and only. Rather be a cov fan in coventry than any of the premiership supporting blokes.
Still put up with the jibes and pity when i turn up to football in the shirt, but id never desert the club whilst theres a club to support. Grandad taught me that

wingy

I heard he may replace Butland in the middle of last season if Butland moved ,he did'nt then but will be next week.:thinking about:

@richh87

I'd still support us if that was the case, id hate what was going on, be furious my club was being torn apart, but id still buy the shirt and wear it with pride. This is my hometown club, my one and only. Rather be a cov fan in coventry than any of the premiership supporting blokes.
Still put up with the jibes and pity when i turn up to football in the shirt, but id never desert the club whilst theres a club to support. Grandad taught me that

Nah, lets starve the SISU bastards of funds til they leave.

Users who are viewing this thread