Joe Murphy (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Got some stick recently, showed his class tonight, nothing wrong with the lad

Macca

Funny sort of game tonight. Don t see any point moaning or taking positives from a thrashing. Only thing that matters is performances in the league games

PVA

Thought he could have done better with Chamberlains goal, although I'd like to see it again, but generally he was top class.

JWC

It's pretty depressing when we're praising a keeper who had to pick the ball out of the net 6 times, but I agree he had a good game tonight. Never really understood people's problem with him. Decent keeper at our level, we certainly aren't in a position to attract anyone better!

Bertola

He also let a shot go right through his hands.

He wasn't bad last night, but to come one and say he "showed his class" after letting 6 in... Come on

LJC_CCFC

He also let a shot go right through his hands.

He wasn't bad last night, but to come one and say he "showed his class" after letting 6 in... Come on

Do me a favour, we conceded 6 therefore they were all his fault. Get Educated

covcity4life

lmao santos is average because baker got a cross in for balls goal but a keeper who lets in 6 deserves praise. you are one of a kind lj...one of a kind:facepalm:

Mucca Mad Boys

Thought he could have done better with Chamberlains goal, although I'd like to see it again, but generally he was top class.

Wanna get technical? Midfield/defence should've have pressed him so he didn't have space to shoot. He couldn't have done better really

Last edited:

covboy9

great pen save, he is class on pens but went for 'hollywood' save on the ox goal and fucked it! he does that too much, hes a solid keeper but only made one great save last nite

Bertola

great pen save, he is class on pens but went for 'hollywood' save on the ox goal and fucked it! he does that too much, hes a solid keeper but only made one great save last nite

Did exactly the same when giving away the corner that lead to Carlisle's winner on Saturday.

He makes too many simple errors, in a vital position, and it costs us valuable points.

LJC_CCFC

What he saved a shot that went out for a corner, which we then failed to defend. How is that his fault, should he of let the shot go in perhaps.....

Mucca Mad Boys

Did exactly the same when giving away the corner that lead to Carlisle's winner on Saturday.

He makes too many simple errors, in a vital position, and it costs us valuable points.

You can't attribute Carlisle's 2nd to Murphy at all!

Wood gave his man a free header and the header was a really good one, if you any knowledge about you, you will know it's Wood's fault, he clears it, no goal!

covcity4life

hes not saying that, hes saying that murphy conceded a corner when it should have been avoided

i quite lik murphy, hes no westwood but is an alright shot stopper, but i agree he needs to improve his parrying to safety

Bertola

as cc4l says it shouldnt have got to that point, but I agree, Wood was terrible for the goal, and the header meant neither Murphy or Clarke could do anything about it as it was so good.

TommyZoom

Class on penalties...? How many has he actually kept out? And yes you can include the penalty shoot-out.

Users who are viewing this thread