Joe Elliott to be the front man (1 Viewer)

thechase

Ill just sit back and wait. 6 months into a new ownership and all the rimlickers on here will have turned on Coventrys version of the chuckle brothers. Either theres many misguided and deluded fans who thrive on blind loyalty or Elliott and Hoffman have big familys.

sky blue john

Ill just sit back and wait. 6 months into a new ownership and all the rimlickers on here will have turned on Coventrys version of the chuckle brothers. Either theres many misguided and deluded fans who thrive on blind loyalty or Elliott and Hoffman have big familys.

We will just have to wait and see what happens !!
One thing though if they are involved again i would surely hope they have learnt from mistakes by themselves and mistakes the current regime have made.

skybluesam66

the difference between joe elliott and many on here - is that joe has built up a successful business and is now retired

so he has more time and money than most to throw at this basket case of a club

We all spend so much of our disposable income on it already, and so much time dedicated to it (i guess some are on these boards for 10% of every day)
So joe is probably less dedicated than many on here(or less mad) . but he does have the means and passion to do the job

Listening to his comments at an away game recently - he also understands football. (which the same cannot be said for the various puppets sisu have put forward)

Joes big problem is that he is a follower and not a leader . So he will join the army of which ever is the leading group at the time - - Richardson/robinson/mcginnity/sisu/hoffman/manhattan . Joe has been 100% behind all of them

This is my biggest issue with him , in that he wants us to succeed as much as anybody else on here. He is a bit like the rats in the pied piper however

Wm65

Anything in involving joe Elliott I would give a very wide berth too- swapping seppala for Elliott would be akin to jumping from the frying pan into the fire- no thanks!

mattylad

Yep all the haters conveniently gloss over the fact he sponsored the youth team out of his own pocket for ten years as well... :facepalm:

skybluesteve76

Can we please have a fresh start without Joe permatan Elliot? Hoffman? Ranson? They're just a bunch of cling ons!

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

Users who are viewing this thread