Joe Elliot & ACL - Town Centre (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Just seen these two in the city centre bumped into the ACL man in the car park said had to force admin due to fisher talking about liquidation says he don't think sisu want that but who knows also said the Americans are still interested and said are waiting to see what happens.Sisu won the bid with the best bid which we all know was not actual money not much new but though would share it.PUSB

diggerdaley

I have met Joe several times,& he is sky blue through & through,I'm bigging to think fleebagfisher is a sisu plant :thinking about:

Grendel

Only just realised? He's been at it for weeks!

At what? Trying to suggest how the club survives? Better than spending weeks sucking up to the council and having a wet dream every time ACL is mentioned.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Joe Elliot did try and sell me an airhorn once. Amazing that a chap with a shop at the top of Gulson Road, with standard-DIN stereos on a plywood fixture, be rubbing Burberry sleeves with the avantgarde of international finance.

Last time I saw him was at the crem in Canley about a month back. Nice chap, although his skin was a darker hue than most of the dark-wood coffins :p

ajsccfc

I remember Joe turning up to a fans forum at the Ricoh in shorts. I say remember, my eyesight's only just recovered.

torchomatic

You can always tell when someone is a member of ACL, they're wearing a crown.

Just seen these two in the city centre bumped into the ACL man in the car park said had to force admin due to fisher talking about liquidation says he don't think sisu want that but who knows also said the Americans are still interested and said are waiting to see what happens.Sisu won the bid with the best bid which we all know was not actual money not much new but though would share it.PUSB

Astute

SISU should stay. It is mighty good fun starting most seasons in an embargo. It is the way forward.

Grendel

is this the same joe elliot that told us to sell our shares to sisu

Tick tock tick tock perhaps mr coventry just loved the boomtown rats.

lordsummerisle

Who said this, and about who?

"I have met them both, very nice guys and very high calibre. I was massively impressed with them"

Grendel

Who said this, and about who?

"I have met them both, very nice guys and very high calibre. I was massively impressed with them"

It has to be dongle surely?

letsallsingtogether

:laugh:Ha Ha looks like SISU will have to go to ACL with cap in hand as nobody else wants them ACL:blue should charge them 1 million again will serve them right.........:blue::blue:

Now we'll see them suck for a change:p:p

At what? Trying to suggest how the club survives? Better than spending weeks sucking up to the council and having a wet dream every time ACL is mentioned.

letsallsingtogether

Oh so Joe going to every City Game home and away Does not make him a City fan.:mad:
Joe did what he thought was best at the time could not see what was coming as SISU have lied from the beginning......

There really are some arseholes on here think they are the only Cov fans just because someone has done well and still doing well in business he has to be crooked

Matty_CCFC

Oh so Joe going to every City Game home and away Does not make him a City fan.:mad:
Joe did what he thought was best at the time could not see what was coming as SISU have lied from the beginning......

There really are some arseholes on here think they are the only Cov fans just because someone has done well and still doing well in business he has to be crooked

Agreed!

covcity4life

thats BS imo

they used it as an excuse to execute a power play, sisu would have folded alot quicker if they really entertained liquadation

rightumpty

Wouldn't mind betting you didn't see as many City games last year as Joe. He is a true fan Sky Blue through and through.

lordsummerisle

Nobody has ever said he's crooked have they?

He may said over many years and many different boards to be a shocking judge of character at best though.

Users who are viewing this thread