Joe Cole (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

No shit sherlock, in all seriousness why are you such a fucking knob?
Because he is a City player G hates most of them FFS never even liked JH?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes he was MOTM at Southend.
As ok, didn't see the Southend match. Thought you were gonna say he played bad because I just know it was a bad team performance that day.

Think he's gonna be a massive player if we make the play offs when the pressure is on, think he's got about 6 assists now in his short time here as well.

letsallsingtogether

As ok, didn't see the Southend match. Thought you were gonna say he played bad because I just know it was a bad team performance that day.

Think he's gonna be a massive player if we make the play offs when the pressure is on, think he's got about 6 assists now in his short time here as well.

We played better then the score suggests defence was awful on the day, would have beat them if we had today defence out there and their MOTM was the goalie so that says it all.

Warwickhunt

His dead ball delivery is exceptional and something we have lacked for quite some time.

His corners and free kicks were all causing all sorts of problems for Bury's back line.
they had a defence full of big tall brick shithouses and they could not cope with Cole's dead ball deliveries

CJ_covblaze

Was outstanding. Going to be invaluable in the next few months. Doubt you could find any team in our league that wouldn't want him in their squad.

Otis

It's took time to accomodate him and I think it has cost us before today, but now we seem to be on the same wavelength as him now and today we reaped the benefits.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's took time to accomodate him and I think it has cost us before today, but now we seem to be on the same wavelength as him now and today we reaped the benefits.
Its taken time for him to get up to speed but I'm not sure I would agree it has cost us. I'm looking at the matches he's played in and trying to see where it has cost us.

Otis

Which was the game where he was pointing and directing and Armstrong didn't know if he was coming or going?

He seemed to be on a different wavelength and therefore our attacking threat was ragged and lacked pace going forwards.

One of the first games Cole played in I think.

Nick

Administrator
Which was the game where he was pointing and directing and Armstrong didn't know if he was coming or going?

He seemed to be on a different wavelength and therefore our attacking threat was ragged and lacked pace going forwards.

One of the first games Cole played in I think.
Looked like he was coaching on the pitch today too.

Otis

Yep, but now we understand him and the way he plays. When he first came in we looked disjointed and our pace dropped considerably, because he was putting his foot on the ball and slowing things down.

wingy

Yep, but now we understand him and the way he plays. When he first came in we looked disjointed and our pace dropped considerably, because he was putting his foot on the ball and slowing things down.
Barnsley game I think Otis and then he Scored.

cloughie

How unusual that we have 1 negative person after a 6-0 win

But no change there for the 1

Del Boy 82

Vintage Joe Cole today, found plenty of space played a great rage of balls and nice to see everyone on his/there wavelength however you want to judge it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Excellent all round game and a some of the little tricks and turns were there, plus his set piece work is first rate

pusbccfc

The best thing about it is how much he is loving it here. The guy has scored in World Cups, won Premier League titles, but he is loving it in League One. I expected a lot from Cole, but not the work-rate and passion he shows.

He is just a top, top guy.

Lecko

That's the thing for me, his work rate is great! I didn't expect that from him, but fair play!

It's still a bit of a shock seeing "actual" Joe Cole in a city shirt! especially giving his all, class act!

Gazolba

He is enjoying his football with us after being sidelined for so long.

Sick Boy

The best thing about it is how much he is loving it here. The guy has scored in World Cups, won Premier League titles, but he is loving it in League One. I expected a lot from Cole, but not the work-rate and passion he shows.

He is just a top, top guy.

Agreed; he comes across as a model professional and, unlike a lot of 'top players', seems to have genuine love and passion for the game besides money.

Fair play to him and the club for having the vision to bring him in.

eastwoodsdustman

I was disappointed that he gave the ball away once in the first 10 minutes. That 3 times in total that he's lost the ball since he's been here!
He is a class player who is helping the other players around him. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to go and watch him play.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Where is the guy on here who said he gets himself injured and was unfit because he was unprofessional, had a bad attitude and was getting pissed up every weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread