Jodi Jones

better days

May 8, 2016
Was he messaging Jodi on Twitter since the injury?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
From what I've heard the lad is keeping away from social media
There is a lot of anger at the club about it though apparently

ccfc1234

Jun 26, 2014
How does anyone take some sort of pride from JJ suffering in this way? When I heard about his prediction I throught he was purely talking about footballing ability. Fact he is using this as some sort of I told u so speaks volumes for the lad and his pathetic little mind.

steve cooper

Dec 6, 2017
Apologies if it was my post that re-started this.
I think Jody is a special case when talking about how players should ignore negative and destabilising comments due to his incredible bad luck so early in his (hopefully long) playing career.
I hope he is coping OK.

usskyblue

Jan 31, 2012
Tampa
If people wanna talk about something, let them talk about it 🤷‍♂️
agreed censorship is the worst thing that can happen
The bloke is clearly a troll and it was talked to death on another thread. He continued to contribute tripe before it got locked for going around in circles. We don’t need a repeat. People can read the Twitter thread if they want to judge for themselves

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
The bloke is clearly a troll and it was talked to death on another thread. He continued to contribute tripe before it got locked for going around in circles. We don’t need a repeat. People can read the Twitter thread if they want to judge for themselves
Or people who don’t want To discuss It on here just don’t and let others do?

Reactions: PurpleBin

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Exactly what’s left to discuss beyond the Twitter thread?
Again it’s not for you or me to be the judge of it - just stay off the thread if you don’t like it

I think the club encouraged this with its retweet nonsense and now it’s allowed a response from him and they need to modify their responses - so that’s a discussion point isn’t it?

usskyblue

Jan 31, 2012
Tampa
Again it’s not for you or me to be the judge of it - just stay off the thread if you don’t like it

I think the club encouraged this with its retweet nonsense and now it’s allowed a response from him and they need to modify their responses - so that’s a discussion point isn’t it?
You say you’re not the one to judge in your first sentence ...then judge the club in the second.

• Haha
Reactions: DannyThomas_1981

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
Freedom of speech is fine but his trolling was equivalent of a boring DoS attack on SBT lol