Jodi Jones - Finished? (1 Viewer)

TM8792

I see his latest Instagram business endeavour is to raffle off a PS5 - 60 tickets for £20 a pop. Actual console costs £450.

Shady at best and stinks of desperation.

IMO we're best just calling it a day with him now. Barely played since L2 and I honestly think even if he could come back and remain injury-free for a prolonged period, he's not good enough to cut it at Championship level.

eastwoodsdustman

I see his latest Instagram business endeavour is to raffle off a PS5 - 60 tickets for £20 a pop. Actual console costs £450.

IMO we're best just calling it a day with him now. Barely played since L2 and I honestly think even if he could come back and remain injury-free for a prolonged period, he's not good enough to cut it at Championship level.
Maybe he doesn’t need the ps5 now he’s returning to playing and training.

rob9872

Not good enough? Based on what? Whether he can remain injury free is a fair question but no way you can quote on his ability without him having played at this level. His performances at L2 meant better footballing brains than yours thought he could cut it at Championship and he was on the verge of signing when injury struck. Last time he was flying too when the that's one came and we were L1 level. I'd question if giving him a new deal on anything ohder than pay as you play is right, but his ability is comparable with what I've seen in the squad and deserves the chance to prove that.

Frostie

Not good enough? Based on what? Whether he can remain injury free is a fair question but no way you can quote on his ability without him having played at this level. His performances at L2 meant better footballing brains than yours thought he could cut it at Championship and he was on the verge of signing when injury struck. Last time he was flying too when the that's one came and we were L1 level. I'd question if giving him a new deal on anything ohder than pay as you play is right, but his ability is comparable with what I've seen in the squad and deserves the chance to prove that.

Wasting your time Rob, just click on his other posts - obvious troll

TM8792

Not sure what this has to do with him being finished, he's back in light training, he's been incredibly unlucky with injuries and I hope he can still come back and play at some sort of level, if not at Cov then at a good club in the football league.

Why is a professional footballer running scams and selling consumer electronics for double retail price over social media? Shouldn't his focus be solely on recovering and getting back to full fitness? Seems to me his eye is about as far off the ball as it can be. I take that as a sign he's finished.

rob9872

Ok just seen his other posts, I wish I'd not responded how as clearly not a fan or thinks he's funny with having a pop at other players. Either way a bit of a cuntie. No doubt has another account here too and probably a prick on that one too.

Bugsy

Boddy is that you ??

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Why is a professional footballer running scams and selling consumer electronics for double retail price over social media? Shouldn't his focus be solely on recovering and getting back to full fitness? Seems to me his eye is about as far off the ball as it can be. I take that as a sign he's finished.
By the same token, I reckon you're finished at your job and your eye is about as far off the happy meal as it can be. Shouldn't your focus be on burgers rather than Insta and SBT?

PVA

1. It isn't a scam
2. He isn't selling it for double the retail price, he's offering someone the chance to win it for about 1/20th of the retail price
3. He hasn't played at this level we don't know if he's good enough or not, but he looked one of our most threatening players in pre season
4. Fuck off

Briles

You know you're not supposed to drink on painkillers right?

Sick Boy

It's probably for charity.
The rest of your comments are idiotic at best.

Briles

1. It isn't a scam
2. He isn't selling it for double the retail price, he's offering someone the chance to win it for about 1/20th of the retail price
3. He hasn't played at this level we don't know if he's good enough or not, but he looked one of our most threatening players in pre season
4. Fuck off

Also the surgeon has said he has a 5% chance of a reoccurrence which is the same percentage as someone who's never had the injury

Briles

The inability of some people to see through an orchestrated wind up is a bit worrying.

I dont think its an inability i think its funnier to call them out on why they weren't hugged enough as a child and need attention from strangers.

tommy hutch legend

weirdo he's doing it for charity if he isn't who gives a fuck cause he's a footballer does that mean he can't sell anything ?

D

Deleted member 2477

I cant wait until the kids go back to school so we stop getting stupid posts like this

Rich

Why join the forum if you're just going to slag off the players with each post? Try a positive post next time.

Evo1883

It's a shitty way of basically selling a ps5 agreed
No better than scalpers tbh.

But that's got nowt to do with his football ability and future

Edit : Just read its for charity... Have no issue now I know this

Users who are viewing this thread