Jobello insta rant 😞 (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_LDN

Jobello either had one to many last night or decided he’d like to rip up his contract by mutual consent, sad to see this kind of behaviour

Attachments

• 403D066F-BE94-4EB7-83E1-6BA9BD0FF7C2.png
    403D066F-BE94-4EB7-83E1-6BA9BD0FF7C2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 239
  • 6202F3FD-83D2-4423-AD41-EB7A2CB58AC2.png
    6202F3FD-83D2-4423-AD41-EB7A2CB58AC2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 224
  • 7DE7153E-84A5-4D8D-8FCE-1A543F0283A7.png
    7DE7153E-84A5-4D8D-8FCE-1A543F0283A7.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 214
  • 592FB38B-5CDF-4AEF-8099-441DD070B994.png
    592FB38B-5CDF-4AEF-8099-441DD070B994.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 200
  • E751CC1A-6CE9-4AF6-A5BC-E26DB9780524.png
    E751CC1A-6CE9-4AF6-A5BC-E26DB9780524.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 196
  • C750E643-304D-4B7C-BA6D-571ADB039AB9.png
    C750E643-304D-4B7C-BA6D-571ADB039AB9.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 192
  • 1C2D456B-6DAE-441D-AFB4-BD944094D68B.png
    1C2D456B-6DAE-441D-AFB4-BD944094D68B.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 194
  • AE45EEC4-F1D0-48A5-9E6C-1611F7C4634B.png
    AE45EEC4-F1D0-48A5-9E6C-1611F7C4634B.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 194

Skyblue_LDN

Just don’t think it paints you in the best light publicly saying you’ve not spoken to the manager, making flipent statements that you don’t like the club but do like the city etc. I wouldn’t employ someone with that sort of attitude to a current/former employee but each to their own.

Jamesimus

Lad wants to play and is clearly frustrated, have to admire him for that. Don't think he's said anything bad here, but certainly seems a little bitter and instead of posting about the team / his team mates doing well today, he's done this?

I didn't think he seemed particularly great in League 1 before his injury and not sure where he would fit into our team at the moment.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think its been mis interpretted, I think when he said he likes Coventry I think he meant the football club, also he said he was the best player but to be fair you are always gonna back yourself or he was joking.
I feel for him as he was in and around the team until an injury and hasnt got in still, I can see if he is frustrated and by him saying he wants to play somewhere else and on the pitch, I take it as he doesnt see the club as a fit for him hence he wants to play elsewhere

kg82

Just don’t think it paints you in the best light publicly saying you’ve not spoken to the manager, making flipent statements that you don’t like the club but do like the city etc. I wouldn’t employ someone with that sort of attitude to a current/former employee but each to their own.
Where has he said he doesn’t like the club? He said he wants to play elsewhere, that seems fair enough considering he’s nowhere near the first team.

Skyblue_LDN

Where has he said he doesn’t like the club? He said he wants to play elsewhere, that seems fair enough considering he’s nowhere near the first team.
Do you like Coventry City?
No I like Coventry

of course that could read as “no, I don’t like Coventry City but I do like Coventry as a place”, or it could read “no, I do like Coventry City”

kg82

Do you like Coventry City?
No I like Coventry

of course that could read as “no, I don’t like Coventry City but I do like Coventry as a place”, or it could read “no, I do like Coventry City”
It says “do not like Coventry city” as in do you not like Coventry. He answers in the negative, as many non-native speakers do when they are disagreeing with something.

skyblue1991

No point in asking questions we already know the answer for (i.e. we know he is leaving and won't get into the team)

Now, why did nobody ask him his thoughts on Macron and the migrant crisis!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

Twitter is full of nob heads. Jobello is clearly done at the club and just not a championship quality player. I don't know why fans feel the need to engage in this way with players.

At least he didn't tag him I suppose.

Tommo1993

Twitter is full of nob heads. Jobello is clearly done at the club and just not a championship quality player. I don't know why fans feel the need to engage in this way with players.

He’s took the bait as well which won’t really help him.

stevefloyd

The guy is clearly frustrated and rightly so. obviously he is not wanted here and cannot understand why (he is not good enough sadly) so I would expect anyone with a football career to want to play, he suffered a bad injury and just wants to get on with his career again now he has hopefully healed.

lord_garrincha

Just another prick who, if he saw Wes face to face, would be wanking him off that hard it would likely fall off.

Why can't people be decent... For what it's worth, this is no rant and everything mentioned is okay (the emoji after saying he is the best player implies it is tongue in cheek)... Circumstances have killed him and it happens in football.

Last edited:

CovBrummie94

The only wrong thing he said was that he’s the best player at the club. He’s not even the best player in the U23s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higgs

Hope the guy gets a move in January this but it won't be to the championship maybe a Scottish one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

What's bright up to these days is he back in India?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Not a lot wrong there. Do we want players to be happy to just sit around not playing and picking up a wage?

Must be hugely frustrating to have come in and had injuries while the club has moved forward and he’s been left behind.

better days

This is why the club asks players to stay off social media
They can't win
Even if they're pulling up trees and flying there will always be someone who wants to wind them up

Users who are viewing this thread