Jobello celebration (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Saw a few other people pick up on this but any idea why he cupped his ear to the city fans? Bit strange as usually would be reserved for if a players been getting stick or something.

Sky Blue Harry H

He has been getting stick

Nothing like the Jacob Murphy type stuff in my opinion (difference between disappointment and abuse) I think the crowd have been largely supportive. For half of each game at St Andrew's he's playing down a side where there are no fans, we haven't lost a game away, and won all home games. Has he really got much stick?

shmmeee

Nothing like the Jacob Murphy type stuff in my opinion (difference between disappointment and abuse) I think the crowd have been largely supportive. For half of each game at St Andrew's he's playing down a side where there are no fans, we haven't lost a game away, and won all home games. Has he really got much stick?

Maybe he’s got an account here

hill83

Because in general football fans are dickheads. I’d be the same. But then kiss the badge and plonk a couple of #pusb’s out on twitter and everyone will love me again.

He was getting some stick and a few groans the first game of the season.

SBAndy

Important to remember he doesn’t really speak English so may well feel the pressure of groans a bit harder than others. Nevertheless, I think he’s had an ok start, and hopefully his goal will instil a bit of confidence.

Nick

Administrator
I think he just needs to toughen up a bit without going all Kastaneer like a tank. Maybe he just isn't used to League 1 football but once he is and starts linking with Godden more and helping out Dabo I think his assists will be right up there by the end of the season.

Terry Gibson's perm

I like that when he gets it he just seems to want to cross it, when the ball is in the opposition box we have a better chance of scoring with players like Godden around

Mr Panda

I thought he was very good in parts on Saturday. In particular showed a couple of nice touches which took him inside his fullback. My only worry is how exposed Dabo is sometimes but I'm sure he'll improve on that.

Terry Gibson's perm

If he keeps scoring goals like that I don’t care if he comes over to us and bares his arse.

CCFC72

Was it Hiwula that fell over his back?
Whoever it was I thought they were going to die, proper diving header. Jobo has done ok and is improving. Don’t think the fans have been too hard on him at the games, different on here!

Covkid1968#

He was cupping his ears at the Blackpool fans because of how rowdy they were getting when they went 2 nil up to being pegged back so quick and going completely silent. Thought this was pretty obvious

But if that was the case it will stop us from having something to moan about.....Nick please remove this factually correct observation

SBbucks

That’s what I thought.
He might have done it to Blackpool fans, but he certainly carried on doing it as he ran along the City stand. It seemed like it was aimed at us for some reason, which I don't understand - I've seen all but one league game this season and can't remember him getting any significant stick at any of them.

BornSlippySkyBlue

He might have done it to Blackpool fans, but he certainly carried on doing it as he ran along the City stand. It seemed like it was aimed at us for some reason, which I don't understand - I've seen all but one league game this season and can't remember him getting any significant stick at any of them.
Fair enough, was too busy jumping around by the time he got to us to notice.

Not sure he would’ve meant anything by it, like you say he’s hardly been the subject of abuse (that I’ve heard anyway).

Johnnythespider

Important to remember he doesn’t really speak English so may well feel the pressure of groans a bit harder than others. Nevertheless, I think he’s had an ok start, and hopefully his goal will instil a bit of confidence.
I agree with this, i think we should all groan in French in future.

pastythegreat

Was it at the city fans?? He ran across the Blackpool fans with his ear cupped. I thought it was aimed at them.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

As above, looked like it was for the Pool fans. Let's not make something out of nothing!

Liquid Gold

It wasn't at Blackpool fans. It was right in front of me. After he ran to the city fans he stood there with his hand on his ear looking pointedly into the crowd.

cc84cov

He can Cup his ear all he wants but 1 goal means fuck all let’s see him carry it on before thinking he’s the nuts...

Anyway @hill83 said we should get rid :)

Users who are viewing this thread