JOB situation (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

Im all for standing by mogga but what has happened witb JOB the bloke ran his socks off everygame and was passionate about our club. Now gone to a league rival and team belief seems to be low aswell.... whats happened behind the scenes to derail what had started so well. Something has gone on somewhere just wonder what?

CJ_covblaze

Mowbray's comments were quite cut throat. No punches pulled. Sad as he was our POTS last season and has actually played better in this one but I don't think there's any way back.

no_loyalty

Im all for standing by mogga but what has happened witb JOB the bloke ran his socks off everygame and was passionate about our club. Now gone to a league rival and team belief seems to be low aswell.... whats happened behind the scenes to derail what had started so well. Something has gone on somewhere just wonder what?

I'm thinking training ground bust up with JOB and another player?

ClarkeZ

My guess is he was frustrated with being on the bench as much as he was in the weeks before he went to scunny, brought it up with Mowbray one afternoon after training and it turned into a bigger argument. JOB maybe not wanting to play for TM and vice versa.

I'm gutted, his determination, passion and vocality is something we are missing oh so desperately.

clint van damme

My guess is he was frustrated with being on the bench as much as he was in the weeks before he went to scunny, brought it up with Mowbray one afternoon after training and it turned into a bigger argument. JOB maybe not wanting to play for TM and vice versa.

I'm gutted, his determination, passion and vocality is something we are missing oh so desperately.

I like JOB, but with fans scratching their heads to explain the slump it seems that every one who has left or been dropped is offered up as the reason for the down turn in fortune.
He was here for a large part of the down turn and to my mind was responsible for the Port Vale equaliser so hes not blameless.

steve82

Thing is job is helping a rival now, If there is still a push for promotion. Do you recall him to stop scunthorpes rise as there 2 pts behind us.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
anyone know out of all the games he has started since he got to CCFC how many we have won ?

Otis

Looks like we will passing every team on the way down anyway, so maybe we can just give him a wave as Scunthorpe pass us.

Pipehitterz

I like JOB, but with fans scratching their heads to explain the slump it seems that every one who has left or been dropped is offered up as the reason for the down turn in fortune.
He was here for a large part of the down turn and to my mind was responsible for the Port Vale equaliser so hes not blameless.
best quote re JOB#
he's gone, get over it everyone
didnt like the commute for as well as having just as many poor perfomances as everyone else

ollyservetta

some players get to passionate and held in to higher esteem for managers to deal with , we have seen it before and dare say we will see it again. I do fear for the club next season ,my only hope is that TM is thinking more long term but fear the owners will want to pull the plug on anything long term . to be fair our owners are also being told what and when to do things by their investors . Our season looks over and as quoted on tv last week ,we are in freefall,. what we have done is build a short term team for fast promotion and its back fireing , there will know dout be an exedus of players in the summer , and players like JOB who you could build around ,will be happy to stay away . Must say I don't like the thought of a new manager , TM is looking more clueless and has fallen in the same box as Pressly ,Dowie and thorn ,.

ClarkeZ

I'm not saying he isn't blameless or that he's the perfect solution. But there seems to have been a serious lack of fight and grit to grind out results. I feel like JOB would provide some of that which is missing.

oucho

It really does feel like we've seen the back of him; all this "we wish him well" stuff doesn't bode well for a return and a new contract offer.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

JOB was one of the best players we've had this season, and he's lost out to favouritism from the manager.

He's not blameless, but to completely blame him for the Port Vale goal is almost looking for an excuse. How many times have other attacking players lost the ball, or failed to track back and tackle?

His passion and fight is something we badly need at the moment. Sadly I think the ship has sailed, but if we could get him back then ultimately we should. With Scunthorpe now one of our playoff rivals, it would be asking for trouble not to.

covhead1

JOB is one of those players with a big heart, of course he made mistakes but i reckon he had a great infuence on players around him and thats no bad thing.
BRING HIM BACK

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

yet mowbray has come out and said the complete opposite.

Mowbray also said that Ryan Kent was the key to our success. So my belief in what he is saying is slowly diminishing.

I feel like TM didn't like Jim, and was waiting for the opportunity to tell the fans they were wrong in wanting him to play. Certainly when he was on the pitch, his influence was not a negative one even if he was hard on his colleagues at times.

Who cares if some of the babies get upset when he shouts at them for being lazy anyway? It makes them work harder, which is what we could do with right now.

steve82

Mowbray also said that Ryan Kent was the key to our success. So my belief in what he is saying is slowly diminishing.

I feel like TM didn't like Jim, and was waiting for the opportunity to tell the fans they were wrong in wanting him to play. Certainly when he was on the pitch, his influence was not a negative one even if he was hard on his colleagues at times.

Who cares if some of the babies get upset when he shouts at them for being lazy anyway? It makes them work harder, which is what we could do with right now.

Or it has the adverse effect. Sure every player will respond differently some will buck up and fight others go into the shell, at this stage of the season this is what we've got to work with.

covcity4life

so you want fans to trust you and not the manager?

Adge

What are Baker and McSheff up to? Maybe we can get them back as well :sarcasm:
Jordan Clark could also deal and mop up these free kicks and set pieces that keep coming into the box aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread