Jlr (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Has it been mentioned anywhere about JLR looking at taking the naming rights of the Ricoh or have I imaged it?

skybluetony176

It would be a smart bet but I don't recall anything reported in the press.

It's a shame no one on here knows a top JLR executive to get an inside scoop ;)

dongonzalos

If they did name it the Jaguar Arena or JLR.

I wonder if they would consider investing in us and becoming our sponsers in order to keep us at the stadium and help make us successful, which would lead to more media exposure for their company.
Maybe such investment from them could fill in some if the F&B gaps.

Although could people handle been called the ' '
'Coventry Jaguars'

The last bit was a joke.

Block19

Land Rover already sponsor Wasps and it's the same company so it would be natural to offer stadium rights to Jaguar Land Rover.

dongonzalos

Then invest in us to get more media exposure for the stadium.
Grendel looks like you will be doing a lot more conferences at the soulless white elephant ;)

edgy

Overheard a JLR bod talking at the Worcester game, up in the Eon lounge. He didn't indicate that they'd be going for naming rights. Just a load more signage.

henry the wasp

If they did name it the Jaguar Arena or JLR.

I wonder if they would consider investing in us and becoming our sponsers in order to keep us at the stadium and help make us successful, which would lead to more media exposure for their company.
Maybe such investment from them could fill in some if the F&B gaps.

Although could people handle been called the ' '
'Coventry Jaguars'

The last bit was a joke.

'Coventry Jaguars' like it. Much better than 'Coventry Talbot'.

dongonzalos

Mr Moloney also hinted a sporting tenant was seen as important by Ricoh in terms of its continuing sponsorship of the venue.

He said: “We would love the football club to come back, that’s really what we would like to see.

“But I think it’s important for the people of Coventry to have regular sport played at the Ricoh Arena. We would like to see it at some point in the future.”

J

Jack Griffin

Reading that you'd assume they'd be very happy to renew currently.

Reading the story it seems that both parties can look elsewhere rather than renew if they so wish.. so if JLR come along & make an offer I suspect they will be chosen ahead of Ricoh.

wingy

I heard Raid were interested in the naming rights...

Took a beauty down in our workshop yesterday .

A queen looking for a warm spot to tide over for the winter .

Had evaded us for days hiding In the fluorescent light boxes ,however a Staple gun on around 100 psi was too much for the bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread