Jimmy Hill & the 60's team singing.. (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

The retro shirt ad today.
When the 60's boys sang the Sky Blue song it got every body singing prior to kick off..
Play that every home game instead of the Batman music!

pusbccfc

agree, much better than that silly other play up sky blues song which other teams much laugh at

AmyandAdamsDad

The retro shirt ad today.
When the 60's boys sang the Sky Blue song it got every body singing prior to kick off..
Play that every home game instead of the Batman music!
It was funny watching the Millwall lot not knowing Wtf was going on.

Walking Bird

Nosing on Twitter apparently Brody got a load of tweets saying the same sort of thing.

MatthewWallis

they say the new kit has been in planning since September but I think earlier, next season we will have a retro home kit and the retro style green and black away kit :)

Nick

Administrator
I think it was a good thing to gee the fans up before the game. Like the Legends did against Watford!

covey1987

Heard on CWR tonight that new home retro shirt is for next season with new/old badge only but that the current green/black kit is to continue with the same badge as now.

mattylad

thought it was quite emotional and I would love it if we came out to that each home game

Pigeon

It was a great video, hats off to who ever made it. It had the goosebump effect to hear it around the ground as the players came out

SkyBlueUkeman

Did anyone notice that when the team were singing, most of the music from speakers occurred around and AT the Millwall fans? Or was just my ears and listening to my ipod too loud.

And yeah, play that (or anything else, even the bloody frog chorus) instead of that shite 'Play Up Sky Blues' song.

Users who are viewing this thread