Jimmy Hill 'Special' on BBC website (1 Viewer)

Otis

They need to learn to let go.

It's like a bloke I used to work with, who hated all Americans. He used to go mad when anyone mentioned anything American, or if an American customer ever came in.

I asked someone else why his hatred of Americans and they told me it was because his wife had an affair with one many, many years previous. 'Right!' Says I. ''He hates 319 million people because of one single bloke, who nobbed his wife 10 years ago? Brilliant!' :facepalm:

sw88

Chief Commentator!

It's like a bloke I used to work with, who hated all Americans. He used to go mad when anyone mentioned anything American, or if an American customer ever came in.

I asked someone else why his hatred of Americans and they told me it was because his wife had an affair with one many, many years previous. 'Right!' Says I. ''He hates 319 million people because of one single bloke, who nobbed his wife 10 years ago? Brilliant!' :facepalm:

Brilliant!

Are you watching Fisher - this is what's it all about -

"4.Supporters first and the feel good factor

Jimmy was one of the first people to recognise that supporters came first, he embraced it. Football’s not just a game."

Read and learn - FAST

SkyBlueRuffian

Are you watching Fisher - this is what's it all about -

"4.Supporters first and the feel good factor

Jimmy was one of the first people to recognise that supporters came first, he embraced it. Football’s not just a game."

Read and learn - FAST

Or just fuck off fish face!!

skybluebeduff

Along with the NSA, a new world order, a police state, militarized police patrol cars, shoot then think, ethnic riots...

Chemtrails, GMO Foods, Operation Paperclip, blowing up their own WTC buildings with controlled explosions, fabricating every war in the past 100 years.

What's not to like about The United Snakes Of America?

;)

Captain Dart

Did he hate all Milkmen too?

Users who are viewing this thread