Jimmy Hill day (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

I fully expect 14/15/16/17 to be sold out by tonight again

The family block has sold better than I've seen so far this season too Screenshot_20211001-111958_Chrome.jpg

Evo1883

We used our family ticket for this one. 4 tickets for £20 is great value

I think this depends on Fulham really and what they bring .

I'm hoping we have a decent surge in sales this evening ..

Behind the goal have moved quite well, I'm sure we are not a million miles away from the posh game , just need a little ticket rush .. sell around 2000 before the match from this point now including walk up , it will be 18000/19000 home fans I'm sure

Sky Blue Pete

I think this depends on Fulham really and what they bring .

I'm hoping we have a decent surge in sales this evening ..

Behind the goal have moved quite well, I'm sure we are not a million miles away from the posh game , just need a little ticket rush .. sell around 2000 before the match from this point now including walk up , it will be 18000/19000 home fans I'm sure
Which is great. Hope we get a response from Wednesday

Grendel

What was the Steve Hunt treatment?

I assume that was the game Hill announced on tbe tannoy an offer was rejected and he was going nowhere

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

On a train to cov , so gonna count the dots. Will let you all know how many empty seats there are in as many blocks as I can be bothered counting

Evo1883

On a train to cov , so gonna count the dots. Will let you all know how many empty seats there are in as many blocks as I can be bothered counting

Love that
giphy.gif

Covkid1968#

I guess Weds will take a few off… we all felt a bit deflated. But watching the bounce will be some spectacle….. and now is the time to really show the lads we are with them.
And besides I’ve dealt with Weds by pretending it didn’t happen….. and I’ve bought some new clobber. Retail therapy 😎😎

Evo1883

What do people reckon the walk up will be like ?

We got about 2000 walk up v peterborough .

shepardo01

The "Trust" seem to be firing themselves back up, with support from their old friend Roger at the FSA

They are doing a meet up with the Fulham Trust today at 12pm (I'd day that is a little late!)

chiefdave

The "Trust" seem to be firing themselves back up, with support from their old friend Roger at the FSA

They are doing a meet up with the Fulham Trust today at 12pm (I'd day that is a little late!)

Website is an improvement but its lacking content. You can't even see who is on the board anymore.

shmmeee

Using a video where a GIF would do sure is a great way to announce you’re finally up on your tech.

Nick

Administrator
Website is an improvement but its lacking content. You can't even see who is on the board anymore.
Doesn't seem very fan orientated. Looks more like a marketing campaign.

Offering emails and social media promotions.

Users who are viewing this thread