Jimmy Bullard (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Clarky

Its been reported that Jimmy Bullard is no longer required at Ipswich and has been told he can leave. Worth a shout??

Always rated him and just what we need in CM, experience and would be a good influence to the younger players.

Only issue would possibly be wages....

PUSB!!!

Last edited:

Grendel

On a day that some question Dublin's status lets look at the charming £45,000 a week Jimmy Bullard.

Marty

I heard Gary Breen was our highest earner at 18k a week. Not sure if it's true.

dongonzalos

Not attacking the op but I hate threads like this I click on them thinking we are been linked with that player. Then discover it is just them throwing a name in the mix. I know there is probably no other way of them doing it. However it is quite annoying.

Marty

Dublin was on £20k I think

I did think the likes of McAllister & Hartson would be on more too, but Breen was brought in when the money starting rolling about so it wasn't completely out of the question.

Grendel

Lordy Lord.

I think our budgets are more likely to ensnare Jimmy Krankie than Jimmy Bullard :facepalm:

Jimmy Krankie would probably be fitter and play more games.

Astute

Not true. Dublin was on a little more than that, although he could have had a fair bit more than that elsewhere when he signed a new contract with us.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

On a day that some question Dublin's status lets look at the charming £45,000 a week Jimmy Bullard.

Did anyone call Bullard a legend? Did Bullard claim that 99.9% of City fans love him?

Nonleagueherewecome

So, now..

"We could build a team,
From what we once paid Gary Breen,
Once paid Gary Breen,
Once paid Gary Breen.."

torchomatic

Ah yes, didn't Breen "do a Clingan" and not end up with anywhere to play? I hope Sammy is keeping himself fit while waiting by the phone.

Can you be a bit fair to the poster, he did say wages could be an issue.

Unlikely to accept our probable max of £5k and way too injury prone, we have had enough of them.

Gint11

NO NO NO!!!! Funny on SoccerAM but thats it. Over rated and OVER paid!

georgehudson

if bullard was properly instructed he would be told that this area has the finest fishing (coarse), in england, that would probably be bait enough to lure him, although i doubt whether he would swallow that, hook, line & sinker

Martin180

Have heard Kaka is available to on a free , him and Bullard might be a potent partnership in this league ........

Fluffsta

Bullard has had too many injuries in the past but I met him once and he was a nice guy.

Even if we could afford his wages he wouldn't be worth it.

Astute

Jimmy Bullard? More like Jimmy Bullsh!t.

He won't want us. We don't need him.

skybluebeduff

No thanks he's a useless cocaine munching fat pr1ck, tried ruining Tom Cairneys Career at Hull, hate the twat. Rant over :mad:

Grendel

Did anyone call Bullard a legend? Did Bullard claim that 99.9% of City fans love him?

Dublin's actual comment was;

And although he promptly committed the ultimate sin by signing for Aston Villa, outraged City fans could at least console themselves that the club made the best part of £4m profit.

“When you go to a rival club you expect a bit of stick and I knew what was going to come but I get on perfectly with 99-per-cent of fans here,” said Dublin who still looks fighting fit four years after hanging up his boots and opting for a media career.

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...or-season-start-92746-31592510/#ixzz23EBC8zM1

No mention of "love" and also clearly a reference to the departure to Aston Villa. So no need to misquote or misrepresent what he said to pursue your curious vendetta.

Users who are viewing this thread