Jihadi john (1 Viewer)

wingy

Anyone else sick of the free propaganda him and his Ilk are afforded through the British media

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Agree Wingy, but I bet he's shittin' bricks now everyone in the world knows who he is!

bringbackrattles

What gets me is how they portray him as some kind of cartoon character calling him Jihadi John. He's a bloodthirsty monster who needs bringing to justice. But how can they get hold of him ?

dancers lance

I just want these religious twats to hurry up and kill each other, only so I can, draw what I like, think what I like, allow women to be free, let people love each other, listen to music, read books, enjoy science.............and so on.

We have a word (in the new world) for people who talk to imaginary friends and have a 'personal relationship' with them, it's called schizophrenia.

rob9872

I just want these religious twats to hurry up and kill each other, only so I can, draw what I like, think what I like, allow women to be free, let people love each other, listen to music, read books, enjoy science.............and so on.

We have a word (in the new world) for people who talk to imaginary friends and have a 'personal relationship' with them, it's called schizophrenia.

Women to be free? I've changed my mind. Go ISIS :)

Sky Blue Pete

Reminded of a scene from west wing where Bartlett uses the phrase that 'they weren't born like fhat' when referring to two terrorists who set off pipe bombs in a school.

Education is the silver bullet! It's the answer to the worlds ills and why the extremes of all religions are so scared of it

Otis

His name isn't fucking John and he is Kuwati

Yep and we liberated his family and saved them from Saddam Hussein's tyrony and gave them refuge in our country.

Nice payback. :(

Also find it very hard to believe that his family are in shock and had never, ever recognised his voice from the various tapes and recordings out there from IS propaganda.

Sky Blue Pete

i don't know enough about psychology to understand how as a race we are capable of such goodness and such evil. We shoild use his proper name that's for sure

Sky Blue Pete

No his name. He should be shamed but I suppose he is so far down the line of his evil choices that he is assured of death so why care

Ashdown

Yup, another useless foreign piece of shit, masquerading as being British !! He's a dead man walking, can't come soon enough !

Thenose

The usual left wing hand wringing tofu eating sandal wearing pipe smoking graunaid reading idiots are already transferring blame onto everyone but the man himself.

Next up the wife of the champion of the working man, Mrs Cherie Blair is seeking to represent his patently abused human rights.

Fire up the ourtage bus for the next installment...

ajsccfc

I like how they're given cutesy catchy nicknames to make them more recognisable. Who will ever forget the wacky escapades of that rapscallion Boom Boom Bin Laden?

Grendel

The usual left wing hand wringing tofu eating sandal wearing pipe smoking graunaid reading idiots are already transferring blame onto everyone but the man himself.

Next up the wife of the champion of the working man, Mrs Cherie Blair is seeking to represent his patently abused human rights.

Fire up the ourtage bus for the next installment...

What crap. No one is excising him - the only issue is the media giving him a cosy nickname - he is a phsycotic murderer and no one of any political persuasion is defending him.

Macca

What was your issue with the BBC article?

That it existed at all, trying to shift the mindset of the naive into moving the blame. Its the BBC however. No more subtle in its agenda than the Mail or the Guardian.

I don't care who it upsets, I have a problem with a brainwashing cult intent of its own version of ethnic cleansing

Macca

Live Leaks will show you their handiwork in more detail. I hope you have a strong stomach

wingy

That it existed at all, trying to shift the mindset of the naive into moving the blame. Its the BBC however. No more subtle in its agenda than the Mail or the Guardian.

I don't care who it upsets, I have a problem with a brainwashing cult intent of its own version of ethnic cleansing

I watched This Week last night and the guy from cage was on,the reason for my starting this thread In the first place
Was pleased to see all highly sceptical of the chaps motivations and reasonings
Also pleased to say Portillo expressed my views exactly when questioning the BBC giving such time and space to an apologist for the Slaughter wrought by the Subject
Hour after hour devoted to people giving testimony to what a fine man he was and BBC telling us Its because we're all fascinated by It
No we're not we're all disgusted by his barbarity and there Is no mitigation possible to such actions IMO

Colonel Mustard

That it existed at all, trying to shift the mindset of the naive into moving the blame. Its the BBC however. No more subtle in its agenda than the Mail or the Guardian. I don't care who it upsets, I have a problem with a brainwashing cult intent of its own version of ethnic cleansing

Brave. Really going against the grain there.

Isis and 'Jihadi John' have been universally condemned. The only source to support your narrative of a lefty apologism agenda is Cage - a fringe activist group whose motivations are dubious at best. That's absurd.

I think it's time to admit you didn't read the BBC article before deciding to use it submit it as exhibit A.

Oh, and as for me probably providing content for the Cage website: the irony is that I have a far greater respect for our country's laws and customs than you seem to. Your constant kneejerk demands for state executions, previous support for the EDL (monoculturalism), disregard for due process, dislike of rational discussion, and general eye-for-an-eye sensibility is more in keeping with the legal systems of totalitarian Islamic states...

Colonel Mustard

I watched This Week last night and the guy from cage was on,the reason for my starting this thread In the first place
Was pleased to see all highly sceptical of the chaps motivations and reasonings
Also pleased to say Portillo expressed my views exactly when questioning the BBC giving such time and space to an apologist for the Slaughter wrought by the Subject
Hour after hour devoted to people giving testimony to what a fine man he was and BBC telling us Its because we're all fascinated by It
No we're not we're all disgusted by his barbarity and there Is no mitigation possible to such actions IMO

The BBC invited this guy onto This Week - and destroyed him with BBC presenters.

The BBC, too, reported on this organisation because other newspapers put him in the news cycle. I don't know why there's such an aversion to other views, anyway; how are you expected to change thinking if you don't determine where a person's thinking is in the first place (regardless of how contemptible/fucked-up it might be)?

Macca

Brave. Really going against the grain there.

Isis and 'Jihadi John' have been universally condemned. The only source to support your narrative of a lefty apologism agenda is Cage - a fringe activist group whose motivations are dubious at best. That's absurd.

I think it's time to admit you didn't read the BBC article before deciding to use it submit it as exhibit A.

Oh, and as for me probably providing content for the Cage website: the irony is that I have a far greater respect for our country's laws and customs than you seem to. Your constant kneejerk demands for state executions, previous support for the EDL (monoculturalism), disregard for due process, dislike of rational discussion, and general eye-for-an-eye sensibility is more in keeping with the legal systems of totalitarian Islamic states...

You didn't read my reply. I didn't like it being there regardless of content.
Your are equally as guilty as me in making assumptions about other people. At least mine was tongue in cheeek.
I do believe in Execution.
I do have a disregard to due process when it is ineffective.
I don't recall subscribing to the EDL
I believe in responding appropriately. When people are lopping off heads you don't tickle them with a feather.
I don't debate with those use bully boy tactics when they are struggling and come back to thinly veiled racist allegations.

Its a free country and you have your views, but you are type of person with whom rational debate is impossible. I have no shame in despising those who wish to destroy our way of life whoever they are and wherever they come from.

Colonel Mustard

You didn't read my reply. I didn't like it being there regardless of content.

I did read your reply. And as I suspected, you didn't read the article. Don't you think it's a bit odd to be talking about rational debate when you'll dismiss something 'regardless of content'?

I do believe in Execution.
I do have a disregard to due process when it is ineffective.

Hmmm! Does that remind you of summary justice we may have heard about in the news recently?

I believe in responding appropriately. When people are lopping off heads you don't tickle them with a feather.

Lovely strawman.

Its a free country and you have your views, but you are type of person with whom rational debate is impossible. I have no shame in despising those who wish to destroy our way of life whoever they are and wherever they come from.

I don't know what's more amusing - your 'no need to read' concept of rational debate, or your tacit support for totalitarianism while championing the values of this country. Either way, have a word with yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread