Jessica Ennis (1 Viewer)

Would Ya???

• Total voters

andrew.roberts

Despite the fact that she has slightly muscular thighs, if she calls me tonight for a date I will find it pretty difficult to turn her down this time

Marty

Join the queue my friend, join the queue.

Macca

She did superbly but i feel sorry for the long jump chap who seems to have been completely overlooked. Arguably the biggest story of the night in sporting terms. Though in spurting terms it would be difficult to look past jessica!

AlexJohnson93

I propose an SBT Heptathlon to decide who gets her. It appears that to be on the GB Heptathlon team you have to be attractive. Ennis, Louise Hazell and Katarina Johnson-Thompson are all fit! I like KJT loads more because she is 6ft tall as well.

Otis

She did superbly but i feel sorry for the long jump chap who seems to have been completely overlooked. Arguably the biggest story of the night in sporting terms. Though in spurting terms it would be difficult to look past jessica!

There was a bit of 'Oh and Rutherford also won gold too' about it for sure. He was demoted in the glory stakes somewhat.

Macca

Cos its all about the bod lg. that younger one is superb but we re moving out of my generation there!

westendunited

There was a bit of 'Oh and Rutherford also won gold too' about it for sure. He was demoted in the glory stakes somewhat.
This may be true but jess is fit and id much rather look at her !!!

Otis

I find the poll crude, Neanderthal and sexist.

I would wine and dine her. Send her flowers and write romantic poetry. I would sprinkle the pillows with rose petals and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

Then I would fook her brains out!!! :D

Last edited:

westendunited

No way this is just wrong she's not just a piece of meat you know she's a lady and does lady things.

But I would gratefully assist her in the action of intercourse and oral contact for her own pleasure should she require it. That ok for you Ian ????"

Marty

Pandering to the minority, Fuck off Nick! :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread