Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard (1 Viewer)

Finham

Your right hes on ignore. Actually feel sorry for the class clown looking fir attention in a football forum with his constant shite.

Thank god I wont see the utter bullshit that the CLOWN osts anymore.

It's time I wont ever get back though.
All time on here is though, really. You just have to hope that the occasional gem makes it worthwhile.

As for @Greggs well I think he does that now and again and he might have actually (hilariously)made a Robins interview last year about Kane ("Ridiculous, utter nonsense that people have been saying"?) but other than that, he's quite harmless. Might be time he went on a mission behind enemy lines on an opposition forum and reported back, as that is possibly his best work-maybe time for a trip to the virtual North East?

1ccfc

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

Have used this place as a way of dumping negativity recently, didn't realise it was so obvious. It's difficult being nice all the time in the real world. I understand I can be a bit toxic on here, I don't mean anything by it, it's just solely an outlet and a bit of a coping mechanism.
Hang in there pal. It's great this forum is part of your coping mechanism and I hope you get the support you need from the SBA. You've wore you're heart on your sleeve tonight and should be commended.

Greggs

All time on here is though, really. You just have to hope that the occasional gem makes it worthwhile.

As for @Greggs well I think he does that now and again and he might have actually (hilariously)made a Robins interview last year about Kane ("Ridiculous, utter nonsense that people have been saying"?) but other than that, he's quite harmless. Might be time he went on a mission behind enemy lines on an opposition forum and reported back, as that is possibly his best work-maybe time for a trip to the virtual North East?
Did that, made Twitter. <3

steve cooper

I've only just seen this post because I've had Greggs on ignore for a while now. Fuckin hilarious.
The trouble is, on other posts i've found myself spending hours trying to work out what he had posted using only the replies to his comments, so for my sanity have had to take him off ignore.
Will just have to put up with him.

Greggs

I've only just seen this post because I've had Greggs on ignore for a while now. Fuckin hilarious.
The trouble is, on other posts i've found myself spending hours trying to work out what he had posted using only the replies to his comments, so for my sanity have had to take him off ignore.
Will just have to put up with him.
Cool story bro

pipkin73

@Greggs i've had a few issues and used this forum as a way to deal with it.

I did say what was going on thought and the amount of help i got from the forum but also pm's really helped.

This place may be full of idiots, but we are idiots who care for each other when someone needs help.

Keep going mate, when you need to and if the things you are going through are things you can share i promise you, you will get loads of help and helpful advice.

Users who are viewing this thread