jermaine jenas (1 Viewer)

covmark

What boxes?
Been said many times but Alex Scott is a top professional female footballer with a media degree.
Shes far more qualified for role than Dan Walker.
Also much prefer her to some of the bland, cliche heavy, male pundits. Redknapp is fucking awful, as is Keown.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What boxes?
Been said many times but Alex Scott is a top professional female footballer with a media degree.
What boxes?
A top female footballer . Wow.
It's nothing but box ticking . You know it is.

andrew.roberts

My opinion is that we just conform to mediocrity these days. Jermaine Jenas's content is reasonable enough but I can't stand to listen to his diction, for example making the 't' silent in city. I know it's common these days but it doesn't make it any less irritating. Stacey Dooley is another and just last week I turned on the tele to find Jenas on BBC 2 and Raylan (let's not even go there) on BBC 1 . Had to turn off the set.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

My opinion is that we just conform to mediocrity these days. Jermaine Jenas's content is reasonable enough but I can't stand to listen to his diction, for example making the 't' silent in city. I know it's common these days but it doesn't make it any less irritating. Stacey Dooley is another and just last week I turned on the tele to find Jenas on BBC 2 and Raylan (let's not even go there) on BBC 1 . Had to turn off the set.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
Completely agree. It's rife . Yet another example of the BBC seemingly telling us we all should all speak like the umpteen voices
between BBC programmes where you get "Da F.A cup .....Zero Fillahhhhh on da BBC Fraaaaday 7 o'clock" . Because it's cool.
No thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread