jermaine jenas (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

Shite commentator and shite pundit

He was next level shite last night

lifeskyblue

Never keen on Jenas; doesn’t add anything to commentary and with punditry states the obvious even more than others. My main issue with him though is that it appears he is on everything. Whenever you turn on the box Jeans is there. He is the ‘new’ Claire Balding. The only one worse than him is Michael Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCharlie9

Jenas is bland but just about ok. Have you not heard Keown, Shearer, Crooks, Dublin, Murphy, Wright, Lawrenson, Warnock and Brown ????? All full of tired predictable cliches and some ego's spouting utter nonsense. Few of them can analyse their way out of a paper bag 😀.
I quite like Sutton, Richards, Onoura, Osman, Nevin and Waddle though - admittedly quite a few are on the radio.

SlowerThanPlatt

Jenas is bland but just about ok. Have you not heard Keown, Shearer, Crooks, Dublin, Murphy, Wright, Lawrenson, Warnock and Brown ????? All full of tired predictable cliches and some ego's spouting utter nonsense. Few of them can analyse their way out of a paper bag 😀.
I quite like Sutton, Richards, Onoura, Osman, Nevin and Waddle though - admittedly quite a few are on the radio.

Enjoy the MNC with Sutton and Richards, 606 not so much. I’ve been surprised with how well Clinton Morrison comes across on there too.

Terry Gibson's perm

I think somebody at the beeb has forgotten that they employ Crooks he was rubbish twenty years ago and has got worse. Nevin has always been very good and I really enjoy listening to David Phillips he should have been used on the prem by sky he is very good.

skyblue1991

I dont mind Jenas but don't understand why he hes all over the place including the One Show now!

Best pundit for me is Gary Neville

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Alex Scott is taking the presenter job on Football Focus as Dan Walker is leaving. I like her but she's everywhere now, seems to be a few who grab the top jobs these days. You start off liking them but over exposure can leave you saying " Oh no not you again ! "

wingy

Alex Scott is taking the presenter job on Football Focus as Dan Walker is leaving. I like her but she's everywhere now, seems to be a few who grab the top jobs these days. You start off liking them but over exposure can leave you saying " Oh no not you again ! "
Tbh that's how I feel when I see or hear Dan Walker.
Not sure what he brings or how he's had the opportunities he's had.

bringbackrattles

Tbh that's how I feel when I see or hear Dan Walker.
Not sure what he brings or how he's had the opportunities he's had.
To be honest wingy I'm like Victor Meldrew these days, as I'm fed up with nearly all of them. Dion Dublin for a start he's on everything, liked him as a footballer but as a commentator he gets on my nerves. Why dont they limit their time on tv and radio ? Over exposure and they irritate me, come across well up themselves !

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

To be honest wingy I'm like Victor Meldrew these days, as I'm fed up with nearly all of them. Dion Dublin for a start he's on everything, liked him as a footballer but as a commentator he gets on my nerves. Why dont they limit their time on tv and radio ? Over exposure and they irritate me, come across well up themselves !

A few reasons they don't limit their time .

One is if they start picking and choosing the offers of work will go to others and they'll risk becoming sidelined. Work offers will end up becoming fewer and fewer and eventually dry up altogether. It's competitive and there's always someone willing to step into your shoes.

Another is cos it's their means of income. I'm sure quite a few of them could afford not to work but others aren't so fortunate. Linked to the above your star may only shine for a short period so make hay while the sun shines.

Also I think many of them just don't like it when they're not doing something. They get bored and struggle to fill their time. Quite a few people in retirement are the same and just find it tedious because they've got nothing to do.

bringbackrattles

A few reasons they don't limit their time .

One is if they start picking and choosing the offers of work will go to others and they'll risk becoming sidelined. Work offers will end up becoming fewer and fewer and eventually dry up altogether. It's competitive and there's always someone willing to step into your shoes.

Another is cos it's their means of income. I'm sure quite a few of them could afford not to work but others aren't so fortunate. Linked to the above your star may only shine for a short period so make hay while the sun shines.

Also I think many of them just don't like it when they're not doing something. They get bored and struggle to fill their time. Quite a few people in retirement are the same and just find it tedious because they've got nothing to do.
Well written and after reading it it all makes sense. Most of them still get on my nerves though. Then again I'm on my window round,and I bet a few of the customers say to themselves, " not him again." 😉

Users who are viewing this thread