Jeremy Vine (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Working from home means I tend to have the radio on in the background. When Jeremy Vine comes on Radio 2 however, it's time to change channels.

What is the point of his show? It's a mix of music and debate, and that's ridiculous, it's the tawdry musical of Radio 2 - does neither well. Radio 5 does better discussion shows, just about every other Radio 2 show does music better, even Vanessa Feltz!

Just do music, or talk show, don't try and combine the two. They're currently talking about Covid restrictions, and interspersing with jaunty pop songs - ridiculous!
Can't stand him, his TV show is even worse

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't stand him, his TV show is even worse
He never seems to be off the air! He has "Jeremy Vine" on TV, "Eggheads" on TV. Radio Two daily show. Plus other one off things. He must be minted! But like you, Fernando, I can't bloody stand him! Did you ever see that edition of his live JV show on C5, when a caller rang in and Vine said something like "Hello John(?). What would you like to say on the matter?" And the caller just said (something like) "You're a C**T!" Vines face was a picture! Obviously, callers are now more stringently vetted! I'm sure the clip is probably on YouTube or somewhere?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
He never seems to be off the air! He has "Jeremy Vine" on TV, "Eggheads" on TV. Radio Two daily show. Plus other one off things. He must be minted! But like you, Fernando, I can't bloody stand him! Did you ever see that edition of his live JV show on C5, when a caller rang in and Vine said something like "Hello John(?). What would you like to say on the matter?" And the caller just said (something like) "You're a C**T!" Vines face was a picture! Obviously, callers are now more stringently vetted! I'm sure the clip is probably on YouTube or somewhere?
Found it! Bit more than I thought.....
Jeremy Vine being called the C word live on air 😂😂😂 - YouTube

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread