Jeremy Kyle Show Suspended (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Can't help but feel the JK show is getting far too much stick for this.
The show has ran for 15 years near on, it's not new so people who apply to go on it (by now) should know what it is they're letting themselves in for.
Kyle is a grade A c**t granted, he picks sides and rips in to guests all the time. I don't watch the shit show and know the format.
Now, don't get me wrong, nobody who appears on the show should ever be made to feel like suicide is the way forward. But the stick JK/the show is getting (not only by the public but the hypocrites at ITV) in the grand scheme, is way ott.
When you think that the show has ran for 15 years, then shows like it (Jerry Springer, Oprah, Vanessa Felts etc) have ran for years before hand. This is the 1st incident of this kind I've heard about in the decades of chat shows of this mould.
However, the same company who are canning this show (ITV) are happy to air a 5th series of Love Island. A programme that, in 4 series, has returned 2 suicides. That's a 50% return. Yet where is the bloodlust from the general public to can the 5th series of this car crash TV?

Neither show is in the same league as Noel Edmonds who managed to kill a contestant with his own ill conceived buffoonery

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I was an invited guest on Central Weekend Live. I have the YouTube video somewhere. I sat next to Edwin Star and behind Nina Myskow. I was there for my views on a book that had been written about John Lennon. I ended up in the 'green room' chatting to John McVicar! Nicky Campbell was really nice to chat to, as was a very young Eamon Holmes!
*Edit: Thinking about it, I'm sure Anna Soubry was on the same show.

bringbackrattles

I was an invited guest on Central Weekend Live. I have the YouTube video somewhere. I sat next to Edwin Star and behind Nina Myskow. I was there for my views on a book that had been written about John Lennon. I ended up in the 'green room' chatting to John McVicar! Nicky Campbell was really nice to chat to, as was a very young Eamon Holmes!
*Edit: Thinking about it, I'm sure Anna Soubry was on the same show.
Wasn't McVicar an ex bank robber ? I'm sure I watched a film with Daltrey playing him in the movie ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Some mullets going on there
Most were Elvis fans, Nick. Some yank called Dr Albert Goldman had written some really derisive books about Elvis and John Lennon. My hairstyle was in keeping with the early 90's! :emoji_smiley:

Users who are viewing this thread