Jennings...? (2 Viewers)

RichieGunns

Anyone heard anything on whether Jennings is still around and if we're going to sign him or not?

I know he got a knock but i've heard nothing about whether he's stuck around at Ryton or has gone home?

CJparker

So on balance are we likely get Jennings? He would be an important asset IMO

covcity4life

missing piece of jigsaw imo

i think as it stands we have enough defenders and strikers now,we just need a MC and jennings fits the bell

of course if im being greedy wouldnt mind 2 CM's!

kg82

missing piece of jigsaw imo

i think as it stands we have enough defenders and strikers now,we just need a MC and jennings fits the bell

of course if im being greedy wouldnt mind 2 CM's!

I think we need another attacking player - remember, we need goals, goals, goals!

Greggs

baker and dangerous don't belong in the same sentence :jerkit:

kg82

fleck,mcsheffrey,baker......they will all score this year,bakers looked very dangerous this pre season

I don't disagree, but I still think we need another forward to push Cody. Elliott isn't the answer but might be ok as a bit-part player.

covcity4life

you seen much of elliott? ive not seena thing so cant say yet, he works hard so maybe hell make up for goals in assists?

kg82

you seen much of elliott? ive not seena thing so cant say yet, he works hard so maybe hell make up for goals in assists?

Saw him quite a bit when he played for Sunderland and a few times last season for Hearts. Works hard but not an out and out forward. Never really impressed me that much when I've seen him although, of course, I'll give him his chance here!

covcity4life

yeah,when he loses confidence and fans turn on him he stops running and shooting,we really need him on song

very unlucky not to score 2 vs ross county

sky_blue_up_north

Baker came into form then got injured, got do well for us this season.

RichieGunns

I think Baker will do well this season. Again Its all about giving these players a chance to prove themselves this season...I seem to be saying this a lot *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread