Jennings is back! (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

surely Thorn has seen enough of Jennings to make a decision by now ?

If not, can someone give AT Astutes sons number, he will give you a report on him

dongonzalos

Think he has only seen him for 45 mins in a competitive match. Apparently he picked up a knock in training very early on and had not trained until very recently.

Should he sign someone on 45 mins of competitive football?

I suppose it depends how did those 45 mins go.

CJparker

It is a behind closed door with Portly Vale, so not even a competitive game!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Giving us two English CB's potentially. I don't personally think that Brown can defend, but we'll see. I keep asking if Oldham got promoted last season and how many games Brown has played for Man U, but people never reply..

We got relegated and Norwood has never played for Man U so therefore he isn't good enough for a championship team?

I haven't watched Brown play yet so can't fairly judge his ability as you have seen him, but the argument that he isn't good enough because Oldham didn't get promoted and he hasn't played for Man U is poor

Sky_Blue_Daz

Please forgive my ignorance

But this Jennings lad who we may/may not be signing.
Where did he play before and is he actually any good?

sky_blue_up_north

Are you serious... with all the hype around him.... try Motherwell

AndyCov96

Played for motherwell in scotland and helped theem to reach champions league in which they have already crashed out

Sutty

Ex-Motherwell defensive midfielder. Haven't seen him play very often but from what I know his game is all about winning the ball and playing a simple pass to a team-mate. Something of a water carrier. My feeling is he'd be very good at this level.

Astute

:eek:

Motherwell? Who are they? :D

Jennings? Sounds like a Scouser to me.

RichieGunns

I get it. All the players we have signed must be shite as they were free, other than one player that cost us a couple of quid. Nothing to do with most clubs cutting costs.

Starting to get boring aint it, all this drivel :\

Keep up! Weve been talking about Jennings for weeks now!! Plus you could have saved yourself a post and typed his name into google!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

stupot07

Jennings is the greatest cm that has ever lived, he single handedly got Motherwell in the Champions League - the only reason they crashed out was because he wasn't playing.

He will be the best CM in league one by a country mile, expect man united to come in or him in January for £20m+ offer.

Is that enough hype for you? ;)

Astute

Jennings is the greatest cm that has ever lived, he single handedly got Motherwell in the Champions League - the only reason they crashed out was because he wasn't playing.

He will be the best CM in league one by a country mile, expect man united to come in or him in January for £20m+ offer.

What a load of rubbish. He is a DM

sylus

:laugh: keep taking the medicine:D

Astute

I have seen posts from someone who's son watched him for a few seasons. Good chance his lad will be having a few beers at Yeovil, but not able to get a ticket as his leave was arranged too late.

Can't remember who the poster is. Bit of an idiot at times, but his lad sounds OK :D

dacharlton77

Jennings is very good at this level having watched him play for Tranmere a few years ago...and would be a good signing for Cov.

Users who are viewing this thread