Jennings is back! (1 Viewer)

Live commentary too apparently. Despite it being behind closed doors.

Is it gonna sound like a 5-a-side kickabout? :)

AndyCov96

According to sky sportss we are playing port vales reserves, jennings news is good too we need to get him onboard

Up North Sky Blue

Jennings got a knock before the Hinckley game as he was set to play, as was McDonald. Seems like his injury has cleared up and if free to play, cant beat a tough tackling Scotsman in the middle of the park.:guitar2:

woody11462

According to sky sportss we are playing port vales reserves, jennings news is good too we need to get him onboard

It's not their reserves, I work wit a lad who supports Vale and he said its a mixture of first teamers and squad players. Same as us really.

Nonleagueherewecome

When you have seen Kilbane a few times you should be able to recognise him.

Not as a LB, just as a winger who has lost his pace! I'd really rather have Hussey than him or The Edge at LB.

Nonleagueherewecome

Brown is far from being recognised as a defender from what I've seen!

Too early to slate him I know but he has been awful in the games I've seen. Hope he proves me wrong!

Me too! I'm not aware that there is a position in which he feels comfortable. He strikes me more as an athlete than a footballer. Hope he improves, ditto The Edge.

Grendel

If we sell Hussey we will need a left back. Wood I suppose will be the stand in but I don't fancy the 2 French guys together at the start of the season.

Nonleagueherewecome

And we need someone at CB who knows British football. Even Malaga will find it a shock, even if he supposedly is great in the air. It's the tempo and pace of play as much as the directness. At least all the former SPL players should be right at home though, and there was a spell a few years ago where there were French no-marks doing well all over Scottish football (Historical ties: lots of Alliances, Catholicism, Jacobites, Mary Queen of Scots and all that era I guess). Coleman even found a slow Boozy one to sign for us, whilst Black made a donkey like Eric look quite useful (like everyone in his team).

Mucca Mad Boys

And we need someone at CB who knows British football. Even Malaga will find it a shock, even if he supposedly is great in the air. It's the tempo and pace of play as much as the directness. At least all the former SPL players should be right at home though, and there was a spell a few years ago where there were French no-marks doing well all over Scottish football (Historical ties: lots of Alliances, Catholicism, Jacobites, Mary Queen of Scots and all that era I guess). Coleman even found a slow Boozy one to sign for us, whilst Black made a donkey like Eric look quite useful (like everyone in his team).

A CB that knows the British game... Wood? Brown? Cameron?

junglej13

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kilbane play the majority of his games for us at left back. I cant see where he fits into the midfield (although I think he played holding man for Huddersfield last season). I wouldn't be against him playing left back - adds some much need experience and height as well.

Nonleagueherewecome

A CB that knows the British game... Wood? Brown? Cameron?

Yes, I highlighted Wood. I also haven't seen anything to suggest that Brown is a capable defender at the football game, never mind British. And Cameron is injured. Leaving...

Mucca Mad Boys

Brown did well at Oldham last year, and is a Man U player! Cameron is back in training but no where near match fitness but he is good when he had to stand in...

Nonleagueherewecome

Giving us two English CB's potentially. I don't personally think that Brown can defend, but we'll see. I keep asking if Oldham got promoted last season and how many games Brown has played for Man U, but people never reply..

Mucca Mad Boys

Giving us two English CB's potentially. I don't personally think that Brown can defend, but we'll see. I keep asking if Oldham got promoted last season and how many games Brown has played for Man U, but people never reply..

I'll reply! Oldham didn't get promoted but that is irrelevant as it's his peersonal performances are what matters, not the teams! He is yet to play for Man U, but Norwood never and I bet 90% of Cov fans wanted him back, so that is irrelvant also.

Astute

I get it. All the players we have signed must be shite as they were free, other than one player that cost us a couple of quid. Nothing to do with most clubs cutting costs.

thechase

Funny because i kept asking you the same question repeatedly and you never answered....

covcity4life

you have already shown in the past that you are a poor judge of players, maybe you should observe the threads for a while before posting again? learn something?

Users who are viewing this thread