Jeffrey Epstein (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm with Baz on this; Occam's Razor and all that. There's far too much fabrication and imagination being used for political ends. Nowadays, it seems that a cigar is never just a cigar.

I usually would agree with you - it's just how unbelievably unfortunate that the camera on the cell just happened to stop working during the time he did himself in.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just one more thought. If Trump had been involved in such a tawdry business, it seems far more likely that he'd not mention a word about Epstein - rather than telling everyone what a thoroughly decent bloke he is. He's a twit, but he's not naive.

But Trump has that mentality that will change the reality of what happened into what he wanted to happen and that will become the reality to him. I think a lot of the time he genuinely believes the shit he comes out with because in his head it's true. When someone shows him something that differes from that he doesn't beleive it's true because his mind has altered the reality for him, hence why so much stuff is 'fake news'.

I'm not saying Trump did have anything to do with Epstein's activities, but even if he did his mind will have erased it from his memory and replaced it with his own version of events. So when this happens and he's given an opportunity to have a go at the Clinton's, he's happy to do it, even though the situation could look very bad for him as well.

Or, you could take you're argument and it's a masterstroke of "if i was involved why would I even bring in up". Hiding in plain sight. But I don't think that's likely.

chiefdave

Sure this is just another strange coincidence
Edit: nothing to see here, just me being an idiot.

Last edited:

mrtrench

FFS, twitter put that on my feed as a featured news story with that as the lead and then peoples responses to it.

Perhaps the CIA hacked Twitter to put it onto your feed? They are feeding you clues...

Gazolba

I love it when criminals kill themselves. It saves society so much effort and money.
Of course it would be better if they did it before comitting their crimes, but after is good enough.

shmmeee

I love it when criminals kill themselves. It saves society so much effort and money.
Of course it would be better if they did it before comitting their crimes, but after is good enough.

Even when those criminals have the details to possibly hundreds of other criminals and now they’ll all go free?

Users who are viewing this thread