Jeffers (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just wondered with all the comments regarding other strikers why Jeffers doesnt get even a place on the bench ? Scored two yesterday for reserve team

How many goals has he scored for the reserves this season? Is he a better option than ROD ? Is he an option we should consider? If he isnt why do we have him ?

I would at least give him a run out, surely wouldnt be worse than ROD or score less than Platt.

any thoughts ?

Last edited:

skyblueinBaku

Must be. I'm a better option that ROD, and I'm 5 foot 8 and weigh 14 stone.

Is your real name Eastwood? :D

Seriously, Jeffers seems to do well in the games he plays, so he must be worth a go.

The Reverend Skyblue

I have'nt been lucky enough, or should it be unlucky enough, to see ROD live but what i've seen via skyblue player is he looks miles from the quality needed of a Championship team.
I advocate always to give the youngsters a go if a position in the team is up for grabs, and i think Jeffers,who i've also seen on skyblue player, looks a much better bet.If ROD is seen as the better option then we really are up the swaney.

The Rev

J

Jack Griffin

Saw Jeffers and ROD in pre-season games, ROD was better.

pusbccfc

Pre season jeffers was top notch.

skybluegod

would love to see him on the bench against donny and then for him to come on and win the game with a top notch goal, but would also like to see freddy involved!

Sub

any player that is fit should have a chance if they are performing in training

Tonylinc

any player that is fit should have a chance if they are performing in training
Think that that is the problem; Freddy is niether fit nor performing in training. Obviously none of us know his personal circumstances nor whats going on in his head BUT he is contracted to a club that is finding it very difficult to score goals and he could just be the answer SO how does AT get him to answer the call?

skybluegod

i dont think that it's because eastwoods not doing well in training etc. i think AT and him had a fall out about something so AT just blocks him out and there not telling us the real reason they fell out.

Tonylinc

i dont think that it's because eastwoods not doing well in training etc. i think AT and him had a fall out about something so AT just blocks him out and there not telling us the real reason they fell out.
You may well be right there BUT AT's job is now under threat so he has to utilise all and any assets which he has at his disposal and clearly Freddie is one of them IF he can get him performing. SO the question still remains; HOW DOES HE DO THIS?

Users who are viewing this thread