JCH (1 Viewer)

stupot07

I'd have kept him until the end of the season given the lack of options we have. Thought he was poor for us, but seems to have hit a purple patch. It will be interesting to see if he scores at a similar rate next season, or whether this is a blip (like Moussa's season).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Fergusons_Beard

JCH was the master of his own downfall.

We all knew he had it in him and at times he showed that at City. But he was woefully inconsistent-one minute world beater the next completely anonymous.

Pleased he’s going through a purple patch at Rovers-hope he puts a couple in tonite at Donny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SkyBlueScottie

While he is playing well, and scoring, imagine the uproar had we signed a striker who has something like a 1 in 5 scoring record and declared he could fire us to promotion.

no_loyalty

Would love him to score a couple tonight.

Liquid Gold

JCH always played better when pissed off. Being binned out of City probably has pissed him off enough for the season. He'll get comfortable again eventually and revert to his standard rate.

Grendel

JCH always played better when pissed off. Being binned out of City probably has pissed him off enough for the season. He'll get comfortable again eventually and revert to his standard rate.

Drivel

Limey

Fair play to him but not every player scores 25 screamers a season. If I see him calmly slot one v ones away and headers within 6 yards I'll start to think we made a big mistake.
Good luck to him though.

jto123

I'm presuming he won't be able to play against us in a few weeks time. Or is that just wishful thinking on my behalf?

Users who are viewing this thread