JCH (1 Viewer)

covboy9

He’s not championship quality, a very good league one striker with an iffy attitude

robins didn’t bin him off because he wasn’t good enough

Mucca Mad Boys

I think he’s out on good size since he’s left us. Looks more robust and skilful on the ball. I’ll be honest, when he shoved McFadz off a ball in the first 5-10m, I was worried. After that point, he won a few flick ons but they went nowhere near his teammates and it felt like McFadz et al were ushering him.

He’s a good player, but his supporting cast didn’t do much at all.

Skybluefaz

If Vik carries on like this we are going to be fielding bids from the likes of Burnley in January who love a bustling number 9. What price we putting on him? 10 million? I hope I'm wrong but he's playing out of this world at the moment. JCH looked league one in comparison.

harvey098

He played better tonight than I remember him for us tbh. Looked stronger too. Would be 5th choice here though!! SHFWF

stay_up_skyblues

If Vik carries on like this we are going to be fielding bids from the likes of Burnley in January who love a bustling number 9. What price we putting on him? 10 million? I hope I'm wrong but he's playing out of this world at the moment. JCH looked league one in comparison.

It’s a great point, if he carries on at this rate (probably unlikely) he’s ideal for a Burnley type. You’d also think Brighton will have a hefty sell on percentage clause written in there. Maybe even a buy back clause.

If we’re still in with a sniff of autos come January (also probably unlikely) you’d hope Joy would gamble for the very big money of the Premier and do what she can to keep him.

As for JCH he didn’t look particularly interested tonight. Thought he’d be well up for it. I rated him and was disappointed to see him go but that performance was a stark reminder of how anonymous he can be in-game. Looked a bit podgy from the back of block 21 too.

Brighton Sky Blue

He’s on course to have 15-20 by January if he keeps up his current rate. Then you could really name your price but if we’re still anywhere near a play off bid I’d hold fire on any sales and push hard on getting Hamer and O’Hare to renew

Sbarcher

Thought we chanced it a bit when he stood well behind our back line for their goal kicks, but we managed him well.

Liquid Gold

Was nice of him to clap the city fans at the end.

I think the players obviously handled him perfectly, had nothing off our CBs, but the fans did it perfectly too. The guy thrives on being the centre of attention, if he had the boos and whatever it would have got him going, we just ignored him and he didn't turn up.

I've never thought he'd be Championship quality, it's just a big step from L1 where you get about 5 chances a game from defensive errors.

Also, something I always said when he was with us and I thought again tonight, is that you can tell if he's going to have a good game in the first 5 minutes. He'll either be chasing everything and putting himself about or just trotting around the front line. after 5 minutes I said we don't need to worry about him.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We should ask for at least 20 mil considering his form is almost a goal every game

chiefdave

Rewatched the incident last night where he went down clutching his head. Should be bans given out for shit like that.

Londonccfcfan

We should ask for at least 20 mil considering his form is almost a goal every game

Frightening when you consider he's hit the post/cross bar 4 times...and missed a penalty.

We are creating chances for fun for him.

But he's that good he makes goals for himself.

Not many 6ft 1 ball carrying strikers about in any league.

stay_up_skyblues

Frightening when you consider he's hit the post/cross bar 4 times...and missed a penalty.

We are creating chances for fun for him.

But he's that good he makes goals for himself.

Not many 6ft 1 ball carrying strikers about in any league.

He’s a beast. Has the ball with his back to goal near the corner flag and before you know it he’s in the box facing the keeper having made a clear cut chance all on his own. Proper special talent if he maintains this.

olderskyblue

I thought Posh looked decent last night, up to 1/2 way into our half, then ran out of ideas. JCH had little decent service. I think our strikers could have looked average in that team.

olderskyblue

Rewatched the incident last night where he went down clutching his head. Should be bans given out for shit like that.
Can you show it on here?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I thought the other forward for Peterborough looked very good , I think his name was Dembele

skybluegod

I thought the other forward for Peterborough looked very good , I think his name was Dembele

He's the lad that was with Grimsby when we were in league 2. Looked an excellent prospect then. And tbf to Peterborough they have a good record of picking up good attacking talent.

Sky_Blue_Daz

He's the lad that was with Grimsby when we were in league 2. Looked an excellent prospect then. And tbf to Peterborough they have a good record of picking up good attacking talent.
I’ve seen his younger brother play for Celtic a couple of times , he looked a prospect but hasn’t been involved much this season

skybluegod

I’ve seen his younger brother play for Celtic a couple of times , he looked a prospect but hasn’t been involved much this season

Didn't realise they were brothers! The lad at celtic made his debut at 16 didn't he? Meant to be a special talent. Playing with the u20's at 13.

steve cooper

It’s a great point, if he carries on at this rate (probably unlikely) he’s ideal for a Burnley type. You’d also think Brighton will have a hefty sell on percentage clause written in there. Maybe even a buy back clause.

If we’re still in with a sniff of autos come January (also probably unlikely) you’d hope Joy would gamble for the very big money of the Premier and do what she can to keep him.

As for JCH he didn’t look particularly interested tonight. Thought he’d be well up for it. I rated him and was disappointed to see him go but that performance was a stark reminder of how anonymous he can be in-game. Looked a bit podgy from the back of block 21 too.
I was just wondering why there were 2 references to "probably unlikely" then I looked at your user name. Need to think about changing that :giggle:;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Didn't realise they were brothers! The lad at celtic made his debut at 16 didn't he? Meant to be a special talent. Playing with the u20's at 13.
Yes I think he 18 now looked decent the couple of times I watched him

Users who are viewing this thread