Jason scotland to meet bored and manager (1 Viewer)

skybluek

It says on jason scotland twitter page that coventry city fc is a great club and i hope we can reach an agreement tomorrow wen i meet the board and the manager

skybluek

Skybluebeduff no need to be a massive dick fecking hell at least i post things all you do it read and slag of peoples comments

skybluebeduff

Skybluebeduff no need to be a massive dick fecking hell at least i post things all you do it read and slag of peoples comments

Think you'll find your wrong on that one mate, I just read a lot of posts, all I pointed out that was our scout was their to watch Ipswich NOT Jason, most clubs send scouts to watch teams who they'll be playing the game after their next. Just like Martinez was at Tottenham's ground yesterday, was it to keep tabs on a player or is it because Wigan play Man City in 2 weeks? choice is yours. I'm all for your enthusiasm towards city actually buying a player, but the fact of the matter is we have no money, so that leaves 1 reason why are scout was at Portman Road IMO ;).

skybluek

Thats why the link letsallsingtogether just posted said cov and blues are eyeing scotland not there to watch there team are u that dumb

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
Be nice if it was true............doubt it though, but something good has to happen surely!!

skybluebeduff

Clearly not, we could be linked to every striker who's not getting games but it doesn't matter, we have no dosh, simples. Ironic how we're linked to a striker who's not getting games whilst a Coventry scout was spotted watching the team we play after Derby, ironic indeed.

skybluek

Clearly not, we could be linked to every striker who's not getting games but it doesn't matter, we have no dosh, simples. Ironic how we're linked to a striker who's not getting games whilst a Coventry scout was spotted watching the team we play after Derby, ironic indeed.[/QUOTE

its ironic when a striker is named you always right them off if scotland is true its not going to ruin us we have enough money to bring atleast 1player last time i checked you didnt deal with the clubs money so shut your mouth or think before you speak

Jason Scotland - 32 years of age (b:18/02/79)

5'8" tall

Discounting playing for San Juan Jabloteh !! and Defence Force !! in early part of career he has scored 98 goals in 279 games for:
Dundee U
St Johnson
Swansea
Wigan
Ipswich

This equates to a 16+ goal per season hitman which is not too bad I suppose

Not going to be huge physical presence but could feed off the Juke maybe ???

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Makes me laugh people who just go off stats! No physical presence? I would say he is as strong as the juke and rod put together!

He is a good old unit!

ajsccfc

I'd take a 16-goal striker in a heartbeat. I remember he was in good form with Swansea, I'm guessing he went off the boil a little since?

skybluebeduff

Clearly not, we could be linked to every striker who's not getting games but it doesn't matter, we have no dosh, simples. Ironic how we're linked to a striker who's not getting games whilst a Coventry scout was spotted watching the team we play after Derby, ironic indeed.[/QUOTE

its ironic when a striker is named you always right them off if scotland is true its not going to ruin us we have enough money to bring atleast 1player last time i checked you didnt deal with the clubs money so shut your mouth or think before you speak

you make no sense sorry, I'm dealing with a retard and I'll guess I'll shut me gob when it comes to replying back to quotes.
Back to the topic,

W HAVE NO MONEY and :blue: STILL EXISTS, would be a great signing, we DO need someone like him, but i'm no mug, I don't belive we'll sign anyone until proven otherwise by the club.

Platt_The_Donkey

I have been looking at the people he follows on Twitter (if it is him): Michael Gray, Gary Neville, Tim Cahill, Jack Wilshere to name but a few..............he has only recently started following both Coventry and Birmingham.

I'm not convinced it is him.

WillieStanley

http://twitter.com/#!/scotty_jay79 - brought to you by the same people behind such classics as http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/coventry-rumours.php

"26 Aug 2011 13:15:03
Gary Hoffman is willing to buy Adam Le Fondre for coventry city in case his take over isnt done in time in the transfer window."

"26 Aug 2011 09:01:36
Wright-phillips poss coventry (bradley that is)"

"25 Aug 2011 14:10:42
Southampton are close to signing Martin Crainie from Coventry on loan and are in talks to sign Simeon Jackson from Norwich for a fee of around £2.1 million"

"28 Aug 2011 11:55:52
Sam Parkin Cardiff to Coventry"

"
image_normal.jpg

Scotty_Jay79 Jason Scotland

@Coventry_City this is a great club and I hope all the best when I meet the board and manger Tommorrow"

Users who are viewing this thread