January (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

All I'm thinking about after Watford. Surely we bring in a top midfielder, a versatile attacker, and plug any gaps due to injuries or sales. Eccles on his day is class but not someone you want playing 40 league games at this level.

Sick Boy

All I'm thinking about after Watford. Surely we bring in a top midfielder, a versatile attacker, and plug any gaps due to injuries or sales. Eccles on his day is class but not someone you want playing 40 league games at this level.
I reckon we'll use the loan market and invest more of the money next season. Main concern now has to be getting CoH tied down for another couple of years.

shepardo01

Was thinking exactly the same about January!.... whilst at the same time thinking how far off it is!!....

Hobo

My wife said at least when the transfer window closes we can have a break from rumour speculation and we need this player and we need that player?

I said no it will go straight into what we need in January?

And here we go the opening of a five month thread.... 😂

Users who are viewing this thread