January transfer window (4 Viewers)

Adge

Yeah the Willis bid was confirmed by the Rotherham.
And the Brentford bid for Stevenson was definelty reported by someone with links to the club. However they only confirmed the first 2 offers I think. They never came out and talked about the third (1.5million one)
Ah so it was "reported" then? Like I said originally, would take that with a pinch of salt.

Grendel

Grendel

Ha ha quality! "Sky sources understand" Concrete evidence again.

What evidence is there unless someone like Willis has a medical? It's pretty clear they did even if it goes against your one eyed agenda.

skybluegod

Ah so it was "reported" then? Like I said originally, would take that with a pinch of salt.

No the Willis bid was confirmed by the Rotherham manager.
Are you some type of idiot?
Literally everything in football is reported. Even a manager saying it is reporting it. BBC reported that Coventry won against Exeter should I not believe that?
They also reported that North Korea fired nuclear missiles over Japan should I not believe that.
When sky sports say a bid has been made they are 99% of the time correct and when they aren’t they correct it.

Liquid Gold

I genuinely think some people are pissed off when we're playing well because it doesn't give them a reason to moan.

"oh shit, cov have won 3 on the bounce with a good chance of 4 on saturday. I better start going on about ticket prices and and the months away transfer window so I can bring a downer on it all"

Have a day off.

Adge

No the Willis bid was confirmed by the Rotherham manager.
Are you some type of idiot?
Literally everything in football is reported. Even a manager saying it is reporting it. BBC reported that Coventry won against Exeter should I not believe that?
They also reported that North Korea fired nuclear missiles over Japan should I not believe that.
When sky sports say a bid has been made they are 99% of the time correct and when they aren’t they correct it.
Aye I'm an idiot me for having an opinion. If any of it was true I wish they had sold the 3 of them anyway!

fernandopartridge

Comparing this season with 2 years ago is wrong. We were in a mess by January that season as the backbone of the squad were loanees.
This time around the backbone is mostly permanent signings all with other players to back them up.
All in all completely different, it's only a new aged transfer obsessed football fan who talks about the transfer windows being key to everything.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Monty

Comparing this season with 2 years ago is wrong. We were in a mess by January that season as the backbone of the squad were loanees.
This time around the backbone is mostly permanent signings all with other players to back them up.
All in all completely different, it's only a new aged transfer obsessed football fan who talks about the transfer windows being key to everything.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I completely agree and think we have a much stronger squad. We will strengthen in January but the question is will we need to sell before we can strengthen.

steve82

Can't see it. He's not really the quickest. I'm surprised how poor the league is to the league above.

The league is generally poor but he stands out by a mile as having that bit more about him to be able to step up.

He may not be as quick as Jordan Willis may be but he's not exactly slow and there are plenty of central defenders in league one and the championship he is most likely quicker over 10/15/25/50 yards in different circumstances and scenarios.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I genuinely think some people are pissed off when we're playing well because it doesn't give them a reason to moan.

"oh shit, cov have won 3 on the bounce with a good chance of 4 on saturday. I better start going on about ticket prices and and the months away transfer window so I can bring a downer on it all"

Have a day off.
Or moaning about Rod McDonald not being as fast as Jordan Wills !!!
Trevor Peake wasn't the quickest defender, but he did ok , don't you think !!!

Nick

Administrator
Or moaning about Rod McDonald not being as fast as Jordan Wills !!!
Trevor Peake wasn't the quickest defender, but he did ok , don't you think !!!

He doesnt need to be, just doesn't seem to get in dodgy positions to have to sprint to recover (hopefully I wont jinx it)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He doesnt need to be, just doesn't seem to get in dodgy positions to have to sprint to recover (hopefully I wont jinx it)
Give him time to settle in , we've only played 11 league games .
He missed the most of last season though injury !!!

Adge

What evidence is there unless someone like Willis has a medical? It's pretty clear they did even if it goes against your one eyed agenda.
Aye, one eyed agenda, that's me.

skyblue025

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if a Prem club comes in for Jones if he keeps up his current form until Xmas. A million pound fee is peanuts to them now. Thomas went to Leicester on the back of 1/2 dozen decent games, Harries to Swansea without having a decent game. IMO Jones is ahead of both of those on current form.

Users who are viewing this thread