January Transfer Window (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Surely either Tudgay or Fortune will be off. They are good squad players but how long can they sit on the bench?

Hobo

Surely either Tudgay or Fortune will be off. They are good squad players but how long can they sit on the bench?

As long as the players ahead of them are fit and better...it would be the same for anyone that replaced them.

Grendel

Haha, citing the Mail's website and something called 'Football League World' makes me wonder if you really do know. Not exactly publications of record.

Dig, dig, dig

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

And regarding Lateef reports I am hearing are he is a decent player and a real prospect. Didn't Tony Mowbray say when he joined he was one very much for the future.

I don't the ins and outs of it and I'm going on one performance but saw him in the u21s and he looked very very average (generous) against Stratford town who are about six divisions below us. I'm guessing he won't be retained

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No Way Back

Why do we see Ben Turner going back to Cardiff a certainty, isn't he out of contract in the summer ? I think given the option he would stay.wouldn't cost a fee, lives local, knows we are on the up, knows under TM we will get better and he's a Sky Blue I think there's every chance he will stay

This is true especially if there's real belief we can be in the conference next season.

Users who are viewing this thread