January Possibilities (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

If we were to be taken over in January should AT be kept as manager and what possibilities are there?

This is not an another AT out thread (there has been enough of those) and it has been debated alot.

If we got took over and AT was given the money and nothing changes, results wise, then would the new board have things said about them for not making changes to the old regime?
If replaced any new manager will have to work with AT's team so to speak, and so not have a chance to bring a couple of his own players in he may have wanted and so in effect he would have to try and keep us up with a group of player's he had no choice about wanting.

If sisu are going to make any funds available :whistle: big IF then should AT stay as manager or should they just move him back to scout and get a new manager in and try and get him to get some new bodies in to help us survive and change the way we play and approach games.

I thing it all depends on what happens regarding any takeover, if a takeover happens then I feel AT should go back to being a scout and a new manager bought in so he can get some players he would want and so try and rejuvinate the team with a fresh approach under a new regime.
Would the takeover people already have a manager in mind so that he comes in straight away so they can get going straight away on trying to save our season.

Alot of questions and if's and buts, I know, but the next month our whole season depends on and some big desicions have to be made whoever is in control of the money side of the club and someone whoever it maybe needs to make these desicions and stand up and be counted and do what they are paid to do.

EleanorRigby

I think if we are taken over by proper people with ambition it will herald a new dawn. I think they will keep things as they are for now afterall whoever is manager staying up is a big ask, loans will be brought in and if we managed to stay up AT may be given the gig, relegation might prove different and a new impodus brought to the club

ICHAN

If relegated will we stlll have the attracation of a takeover? that is my biggest fear regarding any takeover and would they still be interested?
As gates will dwindle I fear, unless we are towards the top of the league and pushing for promotion, so if there was to be any takeover I assume this would be taken into strong consideration and so could have the possibility of any takeover happening due to income streams.

EleanorRigby

Any takeover would take time but if a few loans happened in January i think that could be a signal things are moving. I can't see sisu suddenly changing tact and splashing money about somehow.

ICHAN

Will sisu fund any loans though? they have been unwilling upto now, why would they suddenly change their mind on that?
Also if they are saying they may make some funds available in january which they have also been unwilling to do much of, does this mean if it were to happen that they are not about to sell up.
Just do not trust or believe a single thing that comes out of the club at the moment no matter who says it.

Users who are viewing this thread