January player sales ? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

If sisu need to raise funds in the january transfer window who do we think would go for a fee ?
Obviously there are players we want off the pay roll but who could we sell ?

Otis

They have to be very careful. Let some key player go and the crowds will dwindle once again.

wingy

Willis ...........Thomas ..........Christie .........Jordan............Murphy ,not all of couse ,depends how much they need and what for?

Can't really think of anyone else who could command much of a fee at the moment,would be odd to release any of the new ones capable of drawing a fee.:thinking about:

Last edited:

suddsy101

Mcdonald and Elliot will go (thats if we can get rid of elliot
Hussey and Malaga are deffo going
a little chance Thomas could also go.

Sky Blue Pete

Here's what I reckon. We could sell murph, Christie, hussey, wood, edge, baker, Thomas, Roy and loan a number of the others if they would go.

Think if robins can tinker we could keep the run going without mcg

Sky Blue Pete

Oops phones!! The question asked who we could sell. I edited to say I wouldn't sell any of the first team squad.

Snozzer

Bell surely needs to move on? Must be on a hefty wage by league 1 standards too.
I'd move on or loan out;
Bell
Malaga
Elliott
R'OD
Hussey
possibly Macdonald

jabharty

Bell hasn't really been given a chance to prove himself. He might just be quite good in this league...
I think Christie will be gone quite soon. Tonnes of potential, and he is a nightmare for the opposition defences when he gets forward.

Black6Osprey

Thats a novel idea getting money for players.

I'd always thought our players came free inside packs of cereal. I distinctly remember Eoin Jess coming inside some Golden Nuggets.

PVA

Those saying get rid of McDonald, ROD and Elliott...

Bear in mind the only two other strikers we have apart from them are loanees. So I can't see us selling three strikers and signing three new ones.

@richh87

Those saying get rid of McDonald, ROD and Elliott...

Bear in mind the only two other strikers we have apart from them are loanees. So I can't see us selling three strikers and signing three new ones.

I'd keep Elliot, he looked half decent early in the season. As for ROD, well he doesn't fit our style of play. He's league 1 standard - but we want to be back in the Championship and he won't get us there.

Grendel

I would n't write bell off. However look what we have achieved without him. If he is a top earner and his wages can be used for Bailey,moussa and DMC. Then so be it

Considering your friend was so proud when he scouted him I thought you'd want him to have a contract for life.

"Yeah Belly is one of mine, I've been a big admirer for a long time"

dongonzalos

I think he has a lot of talent and like with Baker a lot of people attack him. He would more than likely prove people wrong like Baker has.
However he is on top wages we are achieving without him if you can get two players good at this level with his wages then so be it.

Grendel

I think he has a lot of talent and like with Baker a lot of people attack him. He would more than likely prove people wrong like Baker has.
However he is on top wages we are achieving without him if you can get two players good at this level with his wages then so be it.

Baker was signed as a championship player. He isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread